Ace Of Hearts

I didn't do people, but if Hatter was respected here, I'd need to earn my place on that team with him. I might find out some information while I'm on the team about this place, about the games and everything that was happening. I still didn't want to return to that shit world I came from but it never hurts to gain knowledge of the situation and the world I was in. Hatter made a speech about the people at the beach and the games. He was very respected by this crowd around me, very. Two different men walked around the crowd, giving out paper. The man wearing a blue robe walked over to me and passed me a piece of paper, he smirked at me then walked away. I looked down and saw one word and one number written on the paper. Team 6? So the games were maybe clubs? "Team 6 and Team 5 make your way out to the cars in the front" The man in the blue robe shouted to the crowd. I didn't have much time to react as the crowd started pushing me towards the door. Ugh! People! Once I was out of the beach, I stepped aside from the crazy crowd. "Here" Aguni said to me, I walked over to Aguni, shaking my head at the people. "That's pathetic how much they want to please Hatter" I said, shaking my head still. Aguni chuckled and looked down at my paper. "You're with me. Come on, get in" Aguni said opening the car door. At least I recognised someone in the car. Soon enough, the car was full of other players, and we were driving to the game.

"Do you think it's a spades game?" A red-headed girl asked confidently. "Why" One of the guys asked. "Oh, because I'll definitely win" The girl said smirking. "Well, aren't we confident?" I said, looking at her. Aguni chuckled again, "You are only saying that because you'd lose." The girl spat at me. I rolled my eyes, "Maybe it's a hearts game?" Another girl asked. I hope so. That red-headed girl was pissing me off. "It could be diamonds though?" The driver spoke up. He's right, It could be. "We won't know until we get there" The red-headed girl said rolling her eyes. "So why ask if its a spades game? Are you dumb or something?" I asked her rolling my eyes. The other people in the car were laughing at what I said to her. We arrived at our game venue, another hotel building. How interesting. Aguni got out of the car and also looked at the hotel. "Come on, I need to speak to you alone" Aguni said to me. I raised an eyebrow but followed Aguni into the hotel. The first thing we noticed at the reception was that phones were laid out on a table. More phones? I walked towards one and grabbed one. "Facial recognition in progress, please wait" I heard the same woman say to me again. Aguni grabbed a phone too, then turned to face me. "This game is to see if you have potential for an executive post" Aguni explained to me.

"So you know the game, huh?" I asked him confused. Aguni said nothing as the others walked into the building. I noticed arrows painted on the walls, so that way then? I followed the arrows upstairs until I was in a long hallway. There were doors all the way down the hallway. I started to count down the doors, hm? 10 doors. Maybe that meant something? My thinking was interrupted by the red head walking towards me. "Oh, this is gonna be a piece of cake" She said sneering at me. I really hope a laser gets her or something. The others joined shortly after, and all of our phones chimed. "Difficulty: Ace of hearts" The woman said. Ha, that's funny. I noticed the red head seems less confident now. Karma is about to get to her. "Game: Greed, There are a total of 10 participants" The woman stated. Wait 10? I turned around and saw 5 more players waiting. I bet they came from the other car that was driving behind us on the way here. 10 players, huh? This was getting interesting.

"Rules: In front of you is a hallway with ten doors. Each door is marked with a number from one to ten in ascending order from where you begin. If you enter the wrong room, it is game over and you will die. If you enter a correct room, you will be given two choices. Accept the door you entered, and it is game clear. The number of visa points you will get corresponds to the room number you are in, or you can leave the room and choose a higher numbered room. There is a risk to leaving the room however, you may get a higher amount of Visa points but you could enter a wrong room and die. The time limit for this game is 20 minutes. The time limit starts now" The woman explained as the timer on my phone started counting down. Greed? That was the game's name. Ace of hearts? Did that mean it was the easiest game or the hardest game? If ten of hearts were the hardest, then surely Ace was the easiest. "You! You seem to have it all figured out!?" a blonde haired girl said to the red head. I looked over at them both, this will be good. "What's your name?" The red head asked the blonde. "Kagome" The blonde replied to her. The red head nodded, "What's yours?" Kagome asked the red head. "Sunako" The red head replied. Her name meant dark which suited her attitude perfectly. "As for your question, don't pick Room 1, it's obviously a trap, maybe pick 5?" Sunako responded to Kagome. "Are you sure it's 5?" Kagome asked her, "Positive" Sunako smiled sweetly. I had a bad feeling but this was a hearts game, I wasn't going to help her. Kagome nodded her head as she walked towards room number 5. She carefully opened the door and was struck instantly by a laser, Kagome fell to the floor dead inside the room.