It's Not Over Yet...

Kuina and I followed Chishiya down into a subway, my questions were growing by the minute. They grew more as we found a door, Chishiya walked through that door still saying nothing. We found ourselves in a dark room, there were computers and a massive screen that went around the whole wall. I also noticed people dead next to their computers, What is this room? Why did Chishiya bring us here? We heard movement and Chishiya told us to go into the dark. I heard Arisu's voice then Usagi's voice, they were also here? Did they have Sakura with them? Was Dachi there? "So you actually found this place. I expected no less from you" Chishiya said walking towards Arisu and Usagi. I walked behind them, Chishiya then started walking around to Arisu, Kuina went towards Usagi. I decided to just follow Chishiya, Dachi and Sakura were with Arisu and Usagi too. "Yasmin!" Sakura shouted happily as she seen me. I gave her a small smile, "What's going on?" Usagi asked Chishiya concerned, Usagi didn't trust Chishiya not after what he did. "Thanks to you two, I have all the numbered cards right here. Thank you" Chishiya said smirking at Arisu and Usagi. Did I mention that Chishiya was now wearing a cardigan with a black top underneath it, he still looked hot though. "How did you find this place?" Arisu asked Chishiya confused. Chishiya smirked and pulled a piece of paper out of his cardigan's pocket. He held the paper up showing it to Arisu. "It took me a while but I figured out, this is actually the map of a subway station" Chishiya explained. On the paper was a circle and loads of different scribbles, How on earth did he figure that out from the scribbles!?

"So what happens when we collect all the cards?" Chishiya asked, stuffing his hands into his jogger's pockets. No one responded to him, "I thought coming here would provide me with an answer" Chishiya said standing next to Arisu now. "But I got to tell you, I only know one thing" Chishiya said sighing. "These people aren't the gamemasters, are they?" Arisu asked Chishiya. "Right, what's pretty clear is they were all killed after our victory. They were just humans like us and the kicker is, there's someone above them" Chishiya explained to Arisu. Obviously that was true. I looked at Kuina as she crossed her arms, she looked back at me giving me a small smile then turning to look at Arisu. "So then, who could they be?" Usagi asked Chishiya confused. "Who knows? Maybe aliens" Chishiya suggested smirking slightly, Please don't tell me he actually thought that? "Maybe god?" Chishiya suggested again. Okay, now he was being silly. Suddenly the room's lights switched on, huh? I then noticed some words appear on the massive screen in front of us. A SPECIAL URGENT BRAODCAST. What? Music then started to fill the room confusing me even further.

"Congratulations to all players" A woman's voice said. Wait a minute, I recognised that voice. I walked over to where Kuina had gone, she had the right idea. I needed to get closer but there was no way, it was Mira right? "Huh?" Kuina asked confused, I looked back up at the screen again and I was correct. Mira's face clearly shown up on the screen. Why was Mira on the screen? "Mira" Chishiya said surprised but also quite amused. "Except from the face cards, you've all completed the numbered games and emerged victoriously and the prize of the sweet victories was the sacrifice of many lives" Mira said smiling at us. I looked over at Chishiya, I then looked at my little sister and my brother. "I wonder just how many of your close friends have died?" Mira asked as she stood up. What was she getting at here? "Do you remember the ones that were shot in the head?" Mira said walking around, I watched as a video appeared showing people being shot back at the beach, it was during the ten of hearts game. "That girl you burned alive" Mira said, another video appeared showing a woman being thrown into the fire of judgement. "The ones struck by lasers" Mira continued. "Or the ones who drowned?" Mira asked her voice growing more serious. "The one's who's hands were blown off" Mira asked as a video appeared of the eight of spades game I participated in. I watched as I saw myself stood there watching someone die, the blood splattering onto me. Chishiya looked at me, "Your friends, all that despair you felt, those gruesome scenes, you'll never forget them and that really touches me" Mira said pretending to cry. Was she mocking us?

"To all surviving players, we just wanted to give you a present!" Mira shouted grinning. "Going back to our world?" Kuina asked Mira. Mira obviously didn't answer because this video had been pre-recorded. "There will be new games! Let's all play and this time with all the face cards!" Mira shouted excitedly. My face dropped not because of me, it was because of Sakura and Dachi. I was afraid for them and truthfully I really did care about Kuina, Arisu, Usagi and definitely Chishiya. "New games?" Kuina complained. "I don't hate that idea" Chishiya said smirking, I nudged him and he smirked even more, this time at me. "We've got so many more wonderful and exciting games in store for you all, so be prepared" Mira said smiling. "So then, is she the gamemaster then?" Usagi asked everyone confused. "I don't think so" I said shaking my head. "I think I'd rather see an alien up there" Kuina complained making me laugh a little. "The next stage starts tomorrow when the clock strikes noon, Let's have some fun, all together!" Mira said smiling. Wow, she really was something else weren't she?! "So we have to fight once again" Usagi said sighing. "Yeah, but there's one difference, now we know what our target looks like" Arisu stated looking at Mira. I looked at Sakura, swallowing the worry for her down my throat. I couldn't lose Sakura, I couldn't lose Dachi..

We all walked out of the subway together when fireworks shot up exploding in the sky. I watched as Sakura ran forward giggling at them happily. I felt my eyes water, I was seriously worried about her. The face cards will most likely be difficult, I don't know if Sakura would win them?.. Chishiya noticed a tear drop down from my eye, he looked at Sakura then sighed deeply. He knew I was scared for her. NEXT STAGE appeared on the tower in front of us, I sighed deeply as Sakura ran back over to hold my hand, I held her hand tightly frightened that this would be the last time I saw her smile. A blimp flew above us creating a shadow over us, I looked up and saw underneath the blimp was the king of spades card flapping about in the wind. It really was going to be the next stage, How was I going to keep Sakura safe?.. "That's where we'll find our answers" Arisu said looking at the blimp too. Here we go again..