Reunited

Another meeting happened today before Hatter was getting ready to leave, Hatter had to check a few things. When I sat down next to Chishiya, I noticed a bruise on his neck. Looks like he did fuck some random woman. I also noticed in the corner of Chishiya's lips was smudged pink lipstick confirming he definitely hooked up with some woman last night. Chishiya was talking to Hatter about what he was able to do whilst Hatter wasn't here. I took a good look at Chishiya, at least he was cute. I was really angry about the fact that I had to marry him but he was cute so I guess that was a benefit, his dyed hair suited him and I had decided he looked better with his hair down. Chishiya had finished talking and felt my stare so he looked at me, he smirked at me but said nothing. The meeting ended and I walked out of the room, "Roof come on" Chishiya said as he walked out. Seriously? What now?? I sighed and followed Chishiya up to the roof, it was just us two again making me really wonder what he wanted now?

Chishiya walked back near the edge of the roof and I stopped halfway, crossing my arms. Chishiya smirked and looked at me, "I wasn't going to bring this up but with the attitude you are giving me, you deserve this" Chishiya said laughing. Deserve what? "I saw the way you looked at me in that meeting" Chishiya said smirking. Aw shit, I wish he hadn't. "That was a very interesting look I got from you, usually you are glaring at me or looking at me because you're bored of me, that one however was, hmm how do I say this?" Chishiya said walking over to me. "That look you gave me said you find me attractive" Chishiya spoke, I said nothing, just kept my arms crossed defensively. "I'm right, aren't I? Your body language tells me it all Yasmin" Chishiya said to me. I rolled my eyes at him, "I can barely stand you Chishiya" I said bluntly. Chishiya put his hand to his heart faking that it hurt him. "I want Arisu and Usagi to join the plan" Chishiya said to me. "What? Why?" I asked him confused. "I think we could use them in the plan, they are both smart" Chishiya explained to me. "It's your plan, you decide what happens" I said to him, shrugging. "Oh I know, just thought I'd let you know" Chishiya said grinning at me. "Alright, are you done? Can I go now?" I asked him sighing. "Yeah, you can" Chishiya said to me. I turned around and started walking away. "But don't pretend to me that you don't like me. I don't really like fake people and I would prefer if my wife was honest?" Chishiya shouted to me. Oh I was going to kill him, I hated Fiancé and now he's using wife.

"Fine, I see your ego doesn't like one woman saying no to you" I said not looking at him. Chishiya laughed under his breath, "You are an attractive man, I thought that when I first saw you in the hospital and I think you are quite attractive with your hair down" I started to explain. I turned around to look at him, he was smirking at me. "But that does not mean that I like you Shuntaro Chishiya" I said shaking my head at him. "We are using our full names now huh?" Chishiya said amused. I rolled my eyes at him, "Oh and stop calling me your fiancé and wife" I said coldly. I walked away as he said something else, "But you are in the real world! See you later wifey!" Chishiya shouted laughing. I hated that man!

I walked back down into the main area of the beach, Was that Sakura? I guess I could shout and find out. "Sakura!" I shouted out. Some women turned to look at me including that little girl with the light pink hair. She wanted her hair pink and wouldn't stop until she got it. "S-Sakura!" I cried out as I ran towards her. Sakura noticed me and ran towards me as well. "Y-Yasmin" Sakura shouted back starting to cry. I bent down on the floor with my arms open wide, she ran into them. I hugged her tightly, picking her up and spinning her around. She loved it when I did that. I then put her down but still hugged her tightly. Kuina walked into the main area with Chishiya, Arisu and Usagi. They were all looking at me hug this little girl. "Sakura?" Arisu asked as he realised who it was. "Arisu!" Sakura shouted, she wouldn't let go of me but she did want a hug with Arisu. Arisu laughed and walked over hugging Sakura, which meant he also hugged me. "She looks like you except from the hair" Kuina said smiling at me. "Yeah we look like our mother a lot don't we Sakura" I said, she smiled shyly. Chishiya grinned at me, "Sakura this is Usagi and Kuina" I introduced her to the women. Sakura looked at the annoying blonde who stood there smirking at me, "Who's that sissy?" Sakura asked me pointing to him. "That's Chishiya, you won't talk to him much" I said shrugging at her. "Chishiya? That sounds familiar" Sakura said looking at me. "Huh?" I asked her confused, Chishiya also looked puzzled. "Mummy and Daddy were speaking about a man called Chishiya, your husband? They said" Sakura said shyly. I blushed extremely bad as Kuina looked at me smirking. "Mummy and daddy should be more quiet" I said through gritted teeth. Chishiya shrugged knowing that it was out now, "So this is my sister in law?" Chishiya asked me amused. He was biting the bullet pissing me off.