Chapter Thirteen

Pulling up about 4 houses down from the L.A. hideout. Yémani gets off the roof of a hotel to scope out the scenery and be on gaurd. Since the sun was going down they waited before they struck.

"So you think we gone really kill this nigga?", Jhenésia asks

"It shouldn't be that hard", Xavier says

"Nigga you shouldn't be that hard", Yémani says over the phone

Xavier frowns his face and could see Yémani on the rooftop giggling. Jhenésia smirks

"I gotchu after this daddy", Jhenésia whispers in his ear

Xavier couldn't help but try to refocus on the task at hand.

"What you see up there twin", Xavier asks over the phone

"For them to be a dangerous gang it ain't no damn body outside", Yémani says

Suddenly a cars pulls off from the house but they pay no attention to it

"I think it's time to knock on the door", Xavier says putting a mask on and giving Jhenésia one, "let's go"

Xavier picks up a grenade and some tear gas and hides nearby the house. Waiting a good 15 minutes waiting on Yémani to give a warning which she never gave he enacted. He threw the tears gas in the windows of the house and threw the grenade in next.

"Come on li girl", Xavier says busting the door down

Xavier and Jhenésia go through the house killing and injuring every gang member in sight. Then Shoota walks out with his hands up

"There that motherfucker go", says Jhenésia ready to pull the trigger but she hesitates, "but I ain't gone make it easy on you"

Jhenésia puts Shoota in a chair and ties his down. She pistol whips him and asks questions.

"So you threw away your relationship with us for some shit yo momma didn't even want you in!?", Jhenésia asks

He doesn't respond. Jhenésia shoots him in the knee and he groans

"You killed a 5 year old you acting happy about it.", Jhenésia says

Shoota has no comment. Jhenésia breaks him arm forcefully and asks him the same question again.

He doesn't respond.....Jhenésia forcefully gouges his eyeball out and asks the question again

He doesn't respond. Jhenésia was fed up with it and took a video telling him to say goodbye to everybody.

He didn't say anything. After finishing recording the video she looks at Xavier. He is clearly shocked at her ruthlessness but as usual he likes it. While they were having their conversation he was pouring gas all over the house. He put the grenade into Shoota's mouth pulled the pin and hurried out of the house. While the house blew up behind Jhenésia and Xavier, they shared a kiss.

"Hey this is cute and all but it's some niggas tryna flank y'all", Yémani says while shooting her sniper rifle

"We can't never have a nice time", they say to each other turning their backs against each other and defending themselves. Xavier picks Jhenésia up so they can spin around and get everybody. Yémani is still being support and killing people from the rooftop. During this S&D members pull up to provide a distraction so the trio could escape. They speed to the S&D headquarters content with their successful mission.

"I'm so glad we finally avenged that little boy", Jhenésia says

Yémani goes to her room and gives herself the well deserved rest she needed after the day. But Jhenésia had a promise to keep. Xavier ushered his gang members to stay away from his room for the time being as he carried Jhenésia there. She could feel it under her ass and it felt bigger than anything she had every taken and she was understandably afraid, if Jamir was able to leave her sore somedays what is he going to do.