Chapter Eighteen

Twilight gets home and checks on Dénét but she sees the mess made all in their bedroom.....and it wasn't from them.

"Who the fuck you done had in here huh!!",Twilight yells, "I know it wasnt no nigga!"

"Well bae if you wasn't so busy tryna kill somebody I wouldn't need to resort to things like a threesome", Dénét responds

"Nigga I been protecting you so you go fuck a bitch and a nigga at the same time!?", Elena asks, "you better be glad it's too much shit going on or I woulda been out this house faster then I knew I was gay"

"Baby-", Dénét pleads

"Don't baby me right now", Twilight says, "maybe if I come back later and fuck you till you can't walk you'll learn something"

Dénét smirks knowing Twilight ain't ever leaving her alone. And she knew she was finna get it tonight. Although she still had to get ready for the shootout that was happening soon because she had promised T that she was going to help them.

~

After  Jhenésia finally calms down and is ready to go retrieve her best friend from where ever she is. Yémani is tasked with finding the location of the video.

"It says it was sent from the same place we blew up", she says, "but that should be impossible"

"Not impossible", Twilight says walking in the door and throwing a piece of paper at Yémani, "Kenzo's sister took this picture and as you can see, the house was just a front"

Yémani looks at the picture and sees that there are gang members surfacing from a door in the rubble.

"Hmph....", Yémani says, "so the real hideout is underground"

Yémani looks around the room over and over looking for Chang'e

"Where's this sister of Kenzo's", she asks

Chang'e walks in the door in all black with a katana and a pistol. Fighting much like Yémani.

"Call me Moon", Chang'e says

Yémani stands up and inspects Chang'e and smiles

"Why did Jamir hide you from us this whole time?", Yémani says, "probably cause he got that girl pregnant"

"Kenzo is the reason I'm joining this fight actually", Chang'e says, "they told me what happened."

Jhenésia was looking around in awe of all the people that have come together because of the deaths that Los Asesinos had been causing to all of them but her awe would not last. Yémani heard footsteps and cars.   But before she could say take cover. Rockets bad blown holes in the Delaroux Mansion walls. Unprepared for an attack everyone was dazed.  Lust, Shoota, and Serial walk in with a barely clinging on to life Xyniah.

"Look how far the mighty have fallen", Serial says throwing Xyniah on the ground and walking over to Yémani

He lifts her head up my her hair and speaks to her but sending a message to everyone.

"This is your final warning. You try some shit again and we gone blow the whole motherfucker up", Serial says dropping her head and turning around.

As they were walking out Chang'e tries to attack them but Lust dodges the sword and thought about killing her but saw her as a waste of his ammunition.

~

Getting in their cars and leaving, they used the information that Xyniah finally gave them to prevent the shootout even further...but a dirty cop who's also the chief of police with his staff pulled him over. Normally Serial wouldn't let this happen but he knew who this specific cop was.

"I think you already know why I have you and your lil crew surrounded.", the officer says

"Long time no see Chief Johnson", Serial says looking out his car

It was Big Heavy, the reason the gang activity committed by S&D had not been recorded:

Most people thought Big Heavy to be an extremely large man, but he's got this name for more reasons than one but the main one is for his muscle mass

"Frederic I suggest you lay down your weapons and make this easier on the both of us", he says

"No...Mark is it. I think you should try and figure out where your daughter is.", Serial says and waves his hand outside of the car which causes Los Asesinos to cock their weapons back and aim at Big Heavy

"You think I haven't been keeping tabs on you", Big Heavy says, "why do you think I waited this long to interfere?"

As he says this multiple swat vehicles and helicopters appear ready to fire on Heavy's command.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way", Big Heavy says

"You gotta know me better than that", Serial says making Shoota shoot in the air commencing the rain of bullets

Big Heavy had came prepared and has full body Kevlar armor on so he would not get harmed by the gunfire.  While the members of Los Asesinos are firing at the police Serial had gotten away and Big Heavy has wasted his time considering the officer fatalities. After the battle was over Big Heavy ordered the officers the retrieve the injured and arrest any Los Asesinos members who were still alive. While he drove to the heavily damaged Delaroux Mansion

~
He walks in to see everyone on the ground but most importantly his daughter who had still had no clothes on and was barely living. He rushed to pick her up and called her name.

"Xyniah!", Big Heavy yells

".........daddy?", Xyniah says faintly before passing out

With frantic movements Big Heavy found his daughter water and she eventually came
to. So he and Xyniah sat and waited until everyone else did the same for there was nothing else they could do.