Chapter 20 🏁

The shot that was fired came from Yémani who had shot from a nearby rooftop, although she didn't hit anybody. It was all a part of the plan to start the shooting.

"Get down!", Jamir yelled at Jhenésia

Jhenésia reluctantly took cover and let the men handle it. Oakland had never seen such carnage like what was about to happen.

During the shootout Xyon and Jamir walk forth toward each other and share a few words.

"You lil bitch, I can't believe I trusted you for so long", Jamir says

"Did you really think I was going to abandon family history.....for you?", Xyon laughs

Before Xyon could get his last laugh out Jamir emptied his clip into the young man. But removing the mask on the body he realized once again that Xyon had duped that and that wasn't him.

"Fuck...", Jamir says getting shot in the same shoulder that Jhenésia stabbed and doing his best not to get pelted by bullets

"You alright nephew?", Jerrod asks cocking his gun back

"I'll be fine unc", Jamir states

While saying this bullets rockets and grenade rain on Smith and Delaroux. Los Asesinos had thought that everything would have been ended by that but someone arose from the smoke immediately. It was Xavier with Delaroux members.

"You really thought that would be enough to take us out?" Xavier says pointing his gun at them

While saying this everyone arises from the smoke to finish the battle one last time.

Yémani is seen from the rooftop smiling widely, "We just pulled a Shoota on Shoota", she says removing her mask

Everyone had worn a mask so when somebody who was killed who Los Asesinos thought were main influences of the shootout and they were wrong.

"Those motherfuckers", Shoota says arising from the hideout

"I think it's time we end this useless gang war", Big Heavy states, "and I'm started with the nigga with bleached dreads"

Lust is seen smiling knowing Big Heavy is talking about him.

During the shootout, Twilight gets caught in the crossfire and ultimately gets pelted beyond recovery.

With Dénét's emotion fueling her she became and major threat for the opponent

"This is for murdering the motherfucker i loved the most", Dénét says firing at Serial over and over

Serial points at her and orders the end of her life. Shoota fires up there and ultimately only manages to shoot her naval and both of her shoulders

"That's two down", Lust says

Big heavy picks up a fallen AK-47 and shoots Lust until he is short of breath and on his last one.

"That's for all you did you my baby girl", Big Heavy says

He calls over Xyniah to finish the job but when he does she gets shot in her back and falls to the ground. Big Heavy quickly picked up his daughter and placed her in safety.

"Make sure to name my kids after me", Lust says taking his last breath

During all this time the shooting had died down because of all the casualties, the only people left were the ones we know the names of and each side were determined to end each other.

"Shoota kill they ass what the fuck you waiting for", Serial demands

"Don't worry bout it cuz I gotchu", he says firing at Lil Killa and striking him in the chest.

"My ahh ain't going out with out catching a body", he says coughing up blood

Lil Killa aims at Malik before he could reload and shot him smack dab middle in the head ending his life. Right before his ended. Lil Killa died with a smile plastered across his face.

The only people left who were able to fight strongly were Xavier, Yémani, Jhenésia, Big Heavy, Jerrod, Shoota, Serial, Jamir, and Kenzo

Sista insisted on not getting on the battlefield because quote en quote "I gotta be ready for Kenzo when he get home"

Xavier was sure that Serial and Shoota were not going to live another day.

Serial had gone made and shot rapidly, striking Jhenésia in the stomach and striking Jamir once again but in his knee.

"I suggest y'all stand down before I hurt more people", Serial said

Serial was talking to himself. Jhenésia had nerve been shot before and was being tended to by Xavier.

"It's gone be alright baby", he reassures her, "but this shit finna hurt", he says digging the bullet out of her wound

Xavier then ripped off his shirt and tied it around her wound to stop it from bleeding out. Jhenésia knew it wasn't the time but she couldn't help but to look at Xavier's chiseled body she had always liked it, and she liked it even more now that he was sweaty . She eventually passes out which infuriates Xavier

"Shoota your name is Shoota and you ain't doing none of it!", Serial yells, "XYON!"

Shoota had been dozing off and had opened his eyes to Xavier charging at him with full force. Big Heavy and Kenzo and gotten to Serial.

Xavier was so blinded by rage that he punched until Xyon's entire face was fractured.

Even with Shoota on the brink of death, he finally did what his name is and shot Xavier in his solar plexus

This whole time everyone had forgotten that Chang'e was behind enemy lines. She ran up to Xavier's aid and stabbed Xyon's hand and twirls the sword around. This gives time for Xavier to fall back and tend to his wounds.

Jhenésia had woken up, Dénét had awoken, Kenzo had shifted his focus toward Shoota, Jamir made his way toward his former best friend.

They only had one thing on their minds. The death of Xyon Haynes.

They didn't share any words just punches, kicks, etc.

They mutilated the body of Xyon beyond recognition. Chang'e decided to stab his body multiple times.

Yémani had come down from the rooftop and placed her sniper in his mouth and fired blowing his head off. 

They all picked up a pistol and shot the body all at the same time and then set it on fire.

"Finally....", they all sigh

~

A month or so later, Big Heavy was placed in a situation where he had to arrest Jamir by order of the Mayor. He regretted it but did it anyway

After recovering from his wounds, Jamir returned to his little brothers grave who was buried next to his mom, Twilight, and Lil Killa. He stares at Curry's grave.

Big Heavy and his backup appear and one of the officers asks.

"Jamir Smith"

Jamir nods his head

"You are under arrest for gang violence and many charges of first-degree murder", he says

Jamir stares at Big Heavy and Big Heavy nods his head saying that Jamir would be fine even though he was unsure.

Jamir looks at the grave again.

"I'm sorry lil man", he says with the click of his handcuffs closing

To Be Continued......