three.

jerry sprunger - t*ry lanez + t.pain
JUNGKOOK

I hit the punching bag in front of me repeatedly as the end of my workout is near. I continue hitting and Namjoon stands next to me impressed, a smile on his face as he watches.

I hit it one last time using all my strength, just in time for the timer to go off.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" He asks as he turns the timer off, letting me catch my breath.

"What makes you think I'm in a good mood?"

"It's 8:28 in the morning. Not only are you wide awake, but you've been extremely hyped and just in an overall good mood this morning. You think I wouldn't notice?"

I smile like a little kid as he looks at me. He's not wrong.

"I asked Destiny to hang out with me today. I don't know what we're gonna do but it just came to me last night when I dropped her off."

The smile on Namjoon's face disappears and turns into a deadpan expression.

"You're not serious are you?"

"Hm?"

"Look, I'd be all for this if Jocelyn wasn't fucking insane. When's the last time you've had sex with her?" Namjoon asks, sipping his water.

"I don't know. A while I guess?"

"How long is a while?"

"2 months." I reply, walking to grab my water bottle. I take a long sip and look at Namjoon.

"Really? Because you told me y'all hung out like 2 weeks ago."

"Yeah, and we did. As friends, Cause that's all we are and all we've ever been."

"Do you have sex with me?"

"Shut up Namjoon."

"Y'all were friends with benefits if anything. And last time I checked she caught feelings for you, confessed them, you fucked her but told her that you didn't feel the same and she blocked you for a month."

"She said she was over that a while ago, and so am I. Plus Destiny is my neighbor, my very pretty neighbor that I would like to get to know."

Namjoon blows air out his mouth and then shakes his head as he grins. "Yeah, sure. I will admit though I've never seen you look at a girl like that before, Mr. I don't date."

I gulp as Namjoon speaks, once again: he's not wrong. With being so busy all the time when I first started boxing I just never thought about committing to anyone. However, I told Jocelyn what I was on when she decided to try and mess with me.

And I can't change that.

"I mean we'll see how it goes, this isn't even a date I'm just trying to get to know her better."

"Give me a second." Namjoon sighs as we both pick up our bags and water bottles. We say bye to the gym manager and leave to my car.

We set our bags in the back and I turn the heat up in my car as we sit.

"Look, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, but you have a very flirtatious vibe. To this day I'll never understand how everyone finds your awkwardness cute."

"How is that flirty?"

"Because you don't even have to try. You say one weird thing and they flock. Or you'll do something worse, like get close with these people, hang out a lot, spend more and more time together then y'all end up kissing and fucking."