Part one - All Too Well

A/N
Hey, this is the very first story I post here on Wattpad, and it was the very first story I have ever written. I will also inform you that every part will be named after a Taylor swift song if I find a title that fits. I will just put a trigger warning on abuse. So if you can't handle or don't like reading things like that this is the warning. I really hope you like it<3

9 years back:
One evening Angela met a girl in the park, while being off duty.
The girl was running from something... someone. Angela ran up to her and asked for her name and why she was running.
"Hanna" the girl said following up with "please don't let him take me please"
Angela stood there with a confused look on her face, then she replied "hey,hey it's ok i'am a cop your safe"

Angela took Hanna back to the station but Hanna refused to say anything to anyone about what her husband was like. The only thing she said was that he could raise his voice a little. And then she went back home. Angela had given Hanna her card and a code word if she needed help.
4 years later Angela still hasn't given up on Hanna comming for help. Angela checket on the case once in a while, but she had other cases she worked more on, until.

One day Angela got a call from an unknown number. She answered the phone and the only thing she heard was "the park, the park, the park" Angela didn't understand anything before she realized"Hanna is that you? Where are you?" Angela spoke calm but stressed at the same time.
"He's gonna kill me. He's name is...." Hanna spoke softly before her phone was found by her husband. Angela tried to contact her many times over many years after that call. She never gave up on helping and finding Hanna.

In the years Hanna was m.i.a. Hanna tried to run away but always got cough by her husband. She ended up trying to escape out the bathroom window. She got halfway out when frank(her husband) grabbed her by her legs. Hanna started kicking and she kicked hard. She ended up hitting franks head, so he fell and hit his head on the sink.

Hanna got out the window and looked back in on frank she saw him laying on the floor bleeding, but she just ran and ran.
She changed her hair, her name and about everything else about her appearance.

Flash forward to now time.

Tim and Lucy walked into the station and into the changing rooms. Lucy got into the changing room and saw Angela and Nyla talking about a case.
"I think I wanna take up this domestic case again. I feel like I am missing something. Like i found the husband but I never found the girl again" Angela said

Nyla nodded"yeah, sure I can try and help you if you want? We can get the husband to come in so we can talk to him" Nyla said as Angela just nodded. Lucy approached them and said Hi. They all got changed and went go roll call. Lucy went on patrol with Tim and Nyla and Angela went to work on Hanna's domestic case.

They brought Frank in and they got to the interview room and started asking Frank about Hanna.
"it was just a normal day at home when she decided to try and crawl out the bathroom window, and I don't know why. When i tried to help her back down she just kicked me in the head and let me lay there on the floor almost dying."
Frank said but Angela didn't believe that that was the whole story.

Lucy and Tim got back from patrol when Angela and Nyla followed Frank out. Frank got eye contact with Lucy from across the room with a confused look. Lucy just froze.

They all finished the day and Lucy went home before Tim to an empty apartment. Suddenly there was a knock on the door Lucy opened the door thinking it was Tim, but there he stood. Frank...