Part twelve - paper rings

Tim was standing at the end of the aisle when first jack and Aiden came down as ring security, then Lila and Zoe as flower girls, then Celina and Bailey, Nyla and Angela. When they got down everyone stood up and the musicians started playing.

Tim looked down the aisle and saw Grey and Lucy coming down and it made him cry a little. They got down and Tim helped Lucy up the stairs. They then started their vows and Tim was first.

"I have loved you since the day I met you. You started off as my boot but then became my friend. A while later you became my best friend than my girlfriend. And now the weird thing comes you became my wife then my fiancé and now my wife again. We have stood with each other during ups and downs. I know the last 2 years have been very tough for you but I think we came out stronger. I love you til the moon and back and I will never leave you. I love you Lucy."

Lucy started to cry a little so Angela handed her some paper. They looked out on everyone and then they saw that smithy was crying. "Why are you crying smithy?" They both asked. Smithy replied "it... was just ... so beautiful" in a crying voice as everyone laughed. It was now Lucy's turn.

"Tim Bradford I will forever love you and our kids. You saved me multiple times when I was at my lowest and helped me get back up. I love you so much and I am so excited to become your wife but first I have something to tell you." It became totally quiet and everyone looked confused and Tim only thought the worst. Lucy turned to Angela and she handed her a box.

Lucy gave Tim the box and continued. "I hope we will be together forever. So I thought I would do this better than the last time. You can now open the box." Tim opens the box and stood there in shook. Everyone screamed "what is it? Tell us." Tim looked up and gave the box to Wesley. Tim picked up Lucy and spun her around. He put her down and screamed. "I'm gonna be a dad again" everyone stared cheering and Lucy continued talking.

"So now that that is out of the way I am ready to marry you and be yours forever. I am ready to become a part of the Bradford family."  They gave each other their rings and finally got to kiss. Zoe and Aiden came running as they walked back up the aisle. They had a big party and a honeymoon at bora bora while the kids were at Nolan's. 

5 months after the wedding Lucy made detective. She worked hard and fast became the best on the west coast. 4 month later Lucy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Annie Chen Bradford. Aiden, Zoe and Annie became best friends really quick, and Aiden was kind of Annie's protector. They lived happily ever after while Frank was 6feet under and Chris rots in prison.

THE END