chapter 4

Rain's pov
Me and charlie were talking when I started to feel I'm going to have a fever.

Uea's pov
Me and Jeff where talking suddenly I notice the strong scent
Of vanilla I turn to the rest of the dominant omega all of them look's fine but rain doesn't look good he looks like his going into his heat then I covered my nose cause the strong scent might trigger my heat"charlie get Rain to his room his going to his heat"I said "ok"charlie said.

Phayu's pov
Me and my cousins were talking suddenly I smelled a strong vanilla I turned to rain and I see
His going to have a heat "charlie get Rain to his room his going to his heat" p'uea said "ok" charlie said.

Charlie's pov
I take rain to his room when I remembered I didn't cover my nose when I touch rain suddenly I started feeling like I'm going to my heat I was about to faint luckily da(day) caught me and bought me to my room(yes charlie have a room).

Phayu's pov
"Phayu rain need his mate's scent he can't control his inner wolf if his not calm"uncle type said" yes uncle"I said I ran to my mate's room and I made everyone in the room got out then I released my scent so my mate can be calm when I released my scent my mate quickly calm down.

Rain's pov
I was having a hard time to control my inner wolf when suddenly I heard a familiar voice he told everyone to get out when they were all gone he released his scent and I calm down my vision was to blurry to see who it was but I know who it was his P'Phayu he's my mate my alpha my crush my love.

While on Charlie's side

Babe's pov
I was worried about my mate when uncle day bought charlie to his(Charlie's) room "babe charlie need his mate" uncle itt said I got to my mate's room so I can calmed him down cause if he can't calm down he can't control his power and inner wolf when I got to my mate room uncle day already got out now me and charlie is the only one in the room i closed the door and I got to my mate and pulled him closer to me and  I released my mint tea scent now the room is filled with strawberry and mint tea mix together.

————————————————sorry for not updating and I'm sorry I've kept you waiting the reason why I didn't update cause my auntie died due to cardiac arrest and her funeral is this Sunday so yeah I that's the reason why I didn't update hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and follow.
————————————————