Ch. 7 - ADVENTURE INTO SECTION 7

▪︎ 🌲🏃🏻‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

▪︎ 🌲🏃🏻‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

- CHAPTER SEVEN -🌲 Adventure Into Section 7 🌲

- CHAPTER SEVEN -
🌲 Adventure Into Section 7 🌲

"We don't even know what this stuff is." Newt said as he, Thalia, Thomas, Teresa, Jeff and Clint stood around Alby. He was breathing erratically, clearly in pain, as there were dark, thick veins trailing around his body. Newt was looking at the syringes that Teresa came up with, while Thalia was staring at Alby, clearly hating seeing her best friend in such a state.

"We don't know who sent it. Or why it came up here with you. For all we know, this thing could kill him." Newt said and Thalia sighed softly and glanced at Newt, "He's already dying and he's in pain constantly. Maybe this cures him or maybe it'll put him out of his misery. Either way stops his pain." Thalia said as Newt looked over at Alby. 

"Come on, it's worth a try." Thomas said as Alby wheezed before growling in pain for a moment. "All right. Do it." Newt said, holding the syringe out to Thomas making him quickly grab it and move over towards Alby. He hovered the syringe over Alby's chest before glancing back at the group for a moment. 

"Okay-" He started to say before getting cut off by Alby suddenly waking up and grabbing his shirt. "You shouldn't be here! You shouldn't be here!" Alby said as Newt, Jeff and Thalia quickly ran over to try to pull Thomas away from Alby. "No!" Alby yelled as Jeff grabbed one of Alby's arms and Thalia grabbed the other while Newt tried to get Alby's hand to let go. 

"Get the syringe!" Thomas said and Teresa quickly grabbed it before stabbing it into Alby's chest, making him stop fighting against them. Everyone was quiet for a moment as they all breathed heavily until Jeff spoke up, "Well, that worked." He said. 

"Okay, from now on someone stays here and watches him around the clock." Thalia said as she glanced at everyone before Gally walked in. "Hey." He said, making them all look back at him, "Sundown, Greenie. Time to go." He said and Thomas glanced at everyone before walking away, Gally following behind him. 

"Hey, what is your problem with me?" Thomas asked as he and Gally walked towards the pit, "Everything started going wrong the minute you showed up. First Ben, then Alby... and now the girl and now even Thalia is suspicious." Gally said as they got to the pit. "Everybody saw she recognized you and Thalia. And I'm betting you know who she is, Thalia might too." Gally said, making Thomas look at him before Gally moved to open the pit.