Denial

Heavenhold a once safe and actually fun place to be in and was used by the champion's chosen by the champion sword.
Now?

???:Come on Let's move it!

It's just a battlefield.
As a blonde haired woman along with others ran they of course run across invader's

???:damn it...

???Magi-gun fully charged! But I only got one shot left at this thing...

A battlefield for both the Invader's and our last hope The Resistance.

???:Princess Go now!

??? don't worry about us Princess Aisha! We'll catch up!

She says with a confident smile while being surrounded by invader's.

???:NOOOOOOOO!!!

The resistance have fought the Invader's for 10 years... Yet to no avail they have nearly lost every single battle they have ever been in.

???:I am proposing that we Evacuate everyone princess.

???:If we leave now everything that we've done will be for Nothing Aisha!

Aisha:... Can you really say that?

A momentary pause.

Aisha: We've lost nearly everyone princess.

Aisha:We should retreat while we still can. Find somewhere safe to lay down in.

???:....

Aisha: *sigh* suit yourself but just know that we'll be evacuating everyone that we can from Heavenhold. Whether you like it or not.

Some more so than others...

???:Damn it...

As she began to walk she noticed her vision was getting blurry.

???:If only I was strong enough...

As weapon's clang and clash throughout the air.

???:(Damn it...)

As she walked towards her tent a resistance member ran towards her.

???: Leader! Marshmallow still isn't back!

???:What do you mean!?

???:Well we checked his regular hideout he uh wasn't there...

???:No... No no No NO!

And so she ran where she goes she doesn't care anymore but all she could was hope that marshmallow was ok.

But then Fate had other plans as she reunited with an old yet still had that same dumbface friend.

???:Princess...?

???:Knight...?

And so their adventures began once more.
With The Knight still doing dumb stuff sometimes but still most of their journey was successful as they had managed to repel the doom that was approaching the resistance.

Aisha:We may not see eye to eye Princess.

Aisha:But...

Aisha:But perhaps this time we may actually win this war.