Grief

The Dark Magician was defeated,and because of it most of the invader forces occupying Heavenhold are in disarray that their leader was bested by tainted being,and in doing so the resistance had taken back around 40% of Heavenhold.
It may not be much but it's better than nothing.

Invader 1:Tch! can't believe we lost commander Beth to these tainted beings.

Invader 2: We've underestimated their strength if they managed to pull a comeback this far into the war.

Invader 6:Hey you two quit slacking off and get to work!

Meanwhile In the resistance camp's tent there lied future princess just lying down on her, in the other tent Lavi,Sohee,and Aisha were discussing about something.

Lavi:I'm telling you right now she is in no way shape or form ready for battle or to even lead right now!

Sohee:I agree. Her mental state is... Uh... Not really the best right now especially... You know...

Aisha:...

Lavi:I keep telling her that she should rest while she can but she doesn't even wanna!

???:If you guys are concerned about my health,I keep telling you that I'm fine.

The others looked towards the entrance of the tent and saw future princess standing there,what they could see however was her disheveled hair,her eyes had eyebags,but more importantly they could see it in her eyes that it's lost a bit of it's original blue.

Aisha:Princess I told you that you should rest shouldn't you?

FP:Tried to... Couldn't sleep at all.

Aisha:... Well it's obvious that you should definitely rest.

FP:... Didn't I just say I couldn't?

FP: *sigh* either way every second that I waste moping around,is another casualty in the resistance that I could've prevented.

Aisha:Princess there haven't even been any casualties ever since you beat the Dark Magician.

Aisha:Sure there's been some injured here and there but that's besides that point what you should be doing right is recovering from your battle.

FP:... Still though I have to protect what's left of the resistance. It's what Eva would've done after all...

Aisha:... *Sigh* I'll get the princess to rest for a while,you two deal while you two manage.

FP:... I don't need rest Aisha.

Aisha:You most definitely do.

FP:I. Do. Not.

As she said that a blue aura begins flare up around her.

Aisha:Princess of Kanterbury you have not rested in days! It's about time to rest even if it's for just a bit.

Future princess doesn't reply instead her blue aura flares up even more as the ground around the tent begins to shake.

Lavi: Princess calm down!

Aisha:What she needs is proper rest damn it!

Sohee:Aisha! I know that you want her to rest,in fact we all do,but it's clearly making her more frustrated!

Future princess's aura flares up even more,all she could think right now was her Knight's death,if only she wasn't so stupid. She flashed back when she saw Eva,Shapira,Fei,and Marvin's death,if only she was smarter. Then she saw the dark magician smirking right at her before her death. If only... If only...
She didn't exist. If only she didn't attack her kingdom. She needs to die. She needs to die She needs to die she She needs to die She needs to die She needs to die She needs to die She needs to die She needs to die She needs to die She needs to die