Despair

She ran and ran as fast as she could towards the camp,with her weapon and shield in hand

FP:(Please... Make it in time...!)

As she finally managed to reach the camp,and now she see's yet another disaster that she could've prevented.
As flames and screams echoed throughout the camp she could see Invader's throughout the camp battling Rah empire soldiers as well as her own people fighting them back as long as they can.

Seeing this she immediately sprang into action as she took out a bunch of invader's battling a group of soldiers in front of her.

Rah soldier 3:Princess! Invader's have besieged the camp from all over!

Kanterbury soldier 2: Thanks for the assist,but the refugee's won't last much longer if you stay here.

Hearing this she nodded and immediately went through all the places that she knew of in order to help. First it was the desert elves camp since it was nearest one plus the innuit and snowman camp was just a few meters away from it as well.

Invader 4:Damn tainted beings!

Desert elf bike rider 1:Like hell we'll give up that easily!

As she battled the Invader's and beat them she immediately spared no time to check if anyone was okay,and instead immediately headed towards the innuit and snowman camp.

FP:(Faster... I have to minimize the casualties!)

That was all she could think of in her mind,not even caring once of how injured she'd be in the process,as she had finally reached the innuit and snowman camp,all the Invader's that had attacked were encased in red ice, She immediately knew who did this just from seeing said red ice.

???:Princess!

A familiar voice said as Future princess turned around and saw Coco.

FP:Coco has everyone evacuated?

Coco:Y-yes bu-

FP:Good. Then keep protecting the camp here,I'll help out the others.

And so she left immediately this time heading towards the succubus camp.

Coco:... Princess...

Was all she could mutter quietly as she saw her running figure fade ever so slightly in the smoke.

FP:(Must... Keep everyone... Safe...!)

Must. keep them safe. Was all she could think of she had already lost so much,she couldn't afford to lose more. No she can't. She can't lose anyone else.

As she had reached the succubus camp she could see a figure in the smoke being surrounded by six other figure's. As she jumped towards the smoke, Invader's were immediately what was in her vision and did not hesitate to kill them all. As for the other figure she saw it was Yuze. (Yes Yuze does indeed live in this AU if you wanna see how then read my original what if the Knight died first for more information since I'm too lazy to rewrite. At least for now that is.)

Yuze:Princess! Glad to see you still st-

FP:Yuze has everyone evacuated?

She said without even looking at Yuze,which confused Yuze but nonetheless replied.

Yuze:Well yeah and everyone's still fine so-

FP:Good.

And so this time she headed towards the main section of the camp where the other's were.

I have to keep them safe. I need to keep them safe. MUST Keep them safe.
Those were all that she could think about in her head.

FP:(Come on damn it...)

But of course it would come at a price due to her not sleeping eating much she of course is very malnutritioned and because of that all she could do now was hopelessly drag her raggedy body slowly,her eyes also drooping due to how tired she was,she had never felt such tiredness before so what was stopping her? Back then she could fight as long as she want as long as she had rest. Wait. Since when did she even get a good night's rest anyway? As her body finally gave in to the tiredness she collapsed right in front of the main entrance of the camp.

???:Come on move it!

Who was that...?

???:Gah! I thought these things were done for already!

???:Clearly they had more!

What things...? What are they talking about...?

???:Wait! Someone's at the entrance!

???:Then get them and let's go! We can't hold this position any longer!

She could feel someone picking her up and being carried but still being able to hear what was going on and yet unable to see what was truly happening.

???:Just hang on princess! Sohee cover us!

???:That's what I'm trying to do da- AAAAAAAAAA-

???:Sohee!

???:I got her! Let's go!

???:Wait INCOMI-

*BOOM!*

And so that was all she truly heard before she couldn't hear anything anymore.

FP:Ugh...

How long was she out? Nobody knows but all she could see was the chaos that had happened in the main camp as it was full of flames and destruction.

*Thud!*

As she heard a loud stomping sound she turned to look towards where it was and in doing so her eyes widened in horror.

*Thud!*

Because the very thing that was probably the most strongest out of invader army.

*Thud!*

Was standing right there in front of her very eyes and what's worse is that

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

There were four of them.

"So basically the thing I'm talking about is the super Invader's that were shown in Future princess's vision in that one stage in world 10 for those who don't know and basically they look like maybe a mutant? Cause they walk on with their four arms/legs like lizards but they also have two additional arms on their back,if I'mma be honest this is the best I could describe them or you could just search it on Google or just play the game itself anyway again sorry if this was very short."