Depression

2 days have passed ever since the argument of Aisha and Future princess needing more rest of course that came at a cost future princess's condition has worsened.

Lavi:How do you feel princess...?

FP:...

Lavi:... Could you uh explain what your currently feeling perhaps?

FP:It's... My... Fault...

Lavi:?

FP:It's MY FAULT!

She screamed out. Seeing this Lavi called the others for help.

Lavi:Craig! Sohee! She's having another panic attack!

As Craig and Sohee rushed to enter the tent they saw future princess just hugging herself muttering "it's my fault" over and over again they could even see tears swelling up in her eyes.

Craig: Princess calm down!

Sohee:It's okay! We're still here!

Of course that didn't work,after seeing that comforting was no longer an option,Lavi had to put her to sleep again with a sedative.

Lavi:There... She should calm down for now at least...

As the three looked at their now sleeping leader they noticed that her hair was very disheveled and the bags under her eyes seemed to have gotten worse and her body seemed to have gotten a bit skinnier.

Sohee:... Damn it...

Sohee:How... How did this get so much worse dammit!

Sohee:At first it was fine since she was still eating,but now it looks like she hasn't even eaten at all!

Lavi:... I think This is the 5 stages of grief...

Lavi: my guess is The first stage "Denial" probably happened when the Knight died in front her.

Lavi:The second stage "Grief" must've happened sometime these past 2 days...

Lavi:As if right now she's probably at the third stage... "Depression".

Lavi:I could be wrong however. After all what she's showing right could be some other symptom that I don't know about.

Sohee:Lavi... Your a damn doctor! Shouldn't you know about this kind of stuff!?

Lavi: Don't you see I've been trying already!?

Craig:Enough! Both of you stop this already!

Craig: We've all went through hell that much we can admit. But fighting now will just make it worse.

Craig: Especially for her.

They looked at their sleeping leader still on floor.

Craig: I'll bring her back to her tent. Hopefully she'll be fine there.

Lavi: That's definitely for the best.

As Craig left the tent carrying their leader Sohee and Lavi were met with an awkward silence.

Timeskip

As Craig put down future princess at her sleeping bag and tucked her in he looked at her one last time before leaving.

Craig:Rest well princess.

With that he left.

Of course that couldn't be said for future princess,as she couldn't even find peace in her dreams.

???:Your fault...

???:Your fault...

???:Why...?

Immediately she woke up with cold sweat running down through her body.

FP:...

As she left the tent to walk around a bit and hopefully clear her mind off things she still could not get the Knight's words from a dream of hers two days ago.

FP:What do you mean by why you dumbface...?

She said weakly hugging herself while doing so.

FP:... *Sigh* he's always such a dumbface...

FP:And yet... Why... Just why...

Visions of the Knight being stabbed played through her mind over and over as her legs felt weak,her body trembling and her eyes swelling up with tears. Right now all she could think of was why. Why did he protect her? Why did he have to die? Why WAS he the one to die...?

...

It should've been her It should've been her It should've been Her It should've been Her It should've been her It should've been her It should've been Her It should've been Her It should've been Her It should've been her It should've been Her It should've been Her It should've been her It should've been Her It should've been Her It should've been her It should've been Her It should've been Her It should've been her It should've been her It should've been her It should've been her It should've been her It should've been her It should've been her It should've been Her It should've been her

Then a hand touched her shoulder which snapped her out of it. As she looked back to see who it was. It was him again. The Knight. This time he didn't have a hole in his chest. He looked at her with the same smile he had.

FP:Knight...?

He didn't say anything he just closed his eyes and walked away.

FP:Wait... Knight!

And so she chased after him screaming hoping he was real yet everytime she screamed out his name he didn't even bother turning around to see her,but she didn't care all she could hope was that he was real.

A few minutes of chasing him later she had finally caught up with him.

FP:Knight...!

She said whilst panting. This time he did turn around yet he still had that same smile. As she got closer towards him her hand's wanting to check if he was real or not.

*BOOM!*

An explosion had been set off. As Future princess looked to where the explosion was she noticed that the explosion was at the same direction where the resistance camp was.

FP:No...! The Survivor's!

FP: Knight please come with me and he-

As she turned around he was no longer there.

FP:...

FP:Damn it...

Frustrated and sad she ran as fast as she could back towards the camp hoping that everyone was still okay.

So uh hi sorry if this was very short but then again it's my fault lol anyways it's now my break so more time for writing stuff so yay(except if laziness and demotivation strikes again lol)