Chapter 1 - Garrlyn - Lemon 🍋

❤️ Aphmau - 29 Yrs old, Aaron - 33 yrs old

❤️  Sylvanna - 55 yrs old, Eric - 58 yrs old, Kacey - 25 yrs old

❤️ Lucinda - 31 yrs old, Laurence - 32 yrs old

❤️ Katelyn - 32 yrs old, Garroth - 32 yrs old,

❤️ Garte - 48 yrs old, Zianna - 46 yrs old

❤️ Vylad -28 yrs old, Dante - 32 yrs old, Travis - 29 yrs old

❤️ Zane- 31 yrs old, KC (Nana) - 29 yrsold

Garroth's POV

The boys and I walk over to Aphmau & Aaron's house for a Christmas party, that they where hosting. Laurance rings the door bell and Aphmau opens the door and lets us in, when I saw Katelyn in the kitchen. She turned around to face me and I could see her face turning red. I go into the living room and sit on the couch next to Laurance, Travis and Dante and talk to them for the rest of the night.

Katelyn POV

I'm in the kitchen making Strawberry Puffs, I look forward to see it was just the boys, them just being Garroth, Dante, Travis & Laurance. I make eye contact with Garroth my whole face turning bright red and I could feel butterfly's buzzing around in my stomach. I thought in my head about the Prince Charming from high school, loveable and kind, that Prince Charming was Garroth himself the whole time

At the end of the party - Garroth's POV

The night was almost over and everyone was leaving, Aphmau told Dante, Laurence, Zane, Travis, KC, Katelyn & I to stay a little bit longer. Let's play Truth or Dare, said Aphmau. "Ok", everyone replies. "Garroth Truth or Dare", said KC. "Um Truth". Is it true you have a crush on someone in this room, she said. "Y-yes". Katelyn Truth or Dare. "Dare", Katelyn said. I dare you to sit on one of the boys lap for the rest of the game. Katelyn came and sat on my lap and whispered in my ear "You look stunning & handsome today Mr. Prince Charming". I started to blush. It started to get late so everyone went home, while Katelyn said that I could stay the night with her, while KC went with Zane.

Katelyn's house - Katelyn's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with Mr. Prince Charming, Garroth right next to me. "Hey, Katelyn do you want to be my girlfriend." He asked me while laying on my lap "Yes, I'll love to be your girlfriend." I smash mine and his lips together, "Mm." He moans before I deepen the kiss. After a few seconds, he shifts to sit up. I eagerly push him up on the couch climbing onto his lap. I talking his shirt off, then taking of my my shirt and then my bra letting him see me exposed. 

I moan as he goes to my neck, I tilt my head to give him more access to my neck, letting him put a big hiceky on it. "Gargar, Garroth Edmund Ro'Meave." I moan out as his hands go to my exposed body. "God, you're so beautiful, blueberry." He says kissing down my chest. 

"Bedroom, Gargar." I say as he picks me up, not hesitating to punch me against a wall, to access to my neck again. "I love when I can take a feisty, sweet, strawberry, blueberry girl like you against a wall if I could." He says carrying me to my room, lightly laying me down on my bed, taking of my shorts, then I take of his jeans. I surprise him my getting up fully exposed, no clothes on, walk behind him turn him around to face me, push him onto my bed, climb on him and kiss him on the lips. 

[They made out that is what that paragraph is all about]

The next day - KC's POV

I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast for my roommate and Garroth, then Katelyn and Garroth come downstairs and started to watch the early morning news, I went and checked the mail box for mail. I came in and sat on the couch and handed Katelyn a letter. "My dad and brother Kacey found photos of Garroth, Aaron, Travis, Aphmau and I in a box in the attic". Katelyn said. "My dad, step mum and Kacey are coming over tomorrow to show me and they both want Garroth's parents to be there, said Katelyn. I'll call my mother today if her, dad and Vylad to come over to my house then go to yours, blueberry. KC can you go over to Aaron and Aphmau's house to tell them if they can come to our house tomorrow for this. Katelyn asked me. "Of course Katelyn~Sama."

The day after, KC & Katelyn's house - Aphmau's POV

The door bell rings and it's Garte, Zianna, Vylad & Garroth. "Good morning, we are just waiting for Eric, my mum and Kacey" I say to the 4 lovely people. "Zane, KC, Dante, Katelyn and Travis are in the living room", I say as the door bell rings again. "That's Dad, my step mum and Kacey", Katelyn says to everyone. "Hello everyone" Eric says while hugging Katelyn, Garroth, Aphmau with Sylvanna & Kacey. "I found these photos of all our kids in my attic from when my ex-wife was still living with me. Garte spoke up and said "I know why those where in your attic." Garte didn't want to say names but he had too. "Elizabeth Nice, Zach Johnson, Terrence Valcrum, Derek Lycan and I all had a business together, we made potions called 'Forever Potions'. Michael or Terrence told Elizabeth and I to put the two most powerful one on our kids, Katelyn & Garroth.

Word Count: 957