Chapter 2 - Christmas on the Street

Katelyn POV

After hearing what my mum and her friends did to my boyfriend, me and my friends, I started to bust out in tears. Garroth, Kacey and dad hugged me and Garroth said it was going to be ok, since he was going throw it too aswell. Zianna was talking with Garte about them both wanting  grandkids in a few years, so Garroth whispered in my ear to prank all of the people in the house. "So we have an announcement" Garroth said, hugging from behind. "We are going to have a kid soon" I say, ten seconds after Garroth." Zianna started to scream "YESSSS IM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA." After Zianna stopped screaming, "ITS A PRANK, we got you all."

Garroth's POV

I moved in with Katelyn and KC

I were laying in my and Katelyn's bed not wanting to get up to go downstairs to start the day, then Katelyn came out of the bathroom crying handing me a pregnancy test. On the pregnancy test it was positive, so we where expecting. It was 22 December 2022 a few days away from Christmas itself. "This is going to be the best present our family is going to have for Christmas" Katelyn said excited. 

It was 24 December 2022, which is Christmas Eve. I was driving to the old house where Zane, Vylad & I used to live when we where going to Kindergarten and Phoenix Drop High with KC, Dante & Katelyn. We all got to the house and Katelyn's whole family, except her mum and two brothers, they were all in the living room with my mum and dad. 

Christmas Day - Katelyn's POV

It was the day 25 December 2015, Christmas Day, the day Garroth and I where going to tell our family's that I was pregnant. We were unwrapping Christmas presents when Garroth came downstairs with the five presents.  "Open the rest of your presents and you can have the last five" I said holding them all. We all finished unwrapping all the presents from under the Christmas tree. 

I gave my dad and brother, Kacey their presents and there inside was little Winter baby outfit, saying "Merry Christmas Grandad" and in Kacey's box," Merry Christmas the best Uncle." Then I gave Zianna & Garte, Zane & KC, then Vylad & Dante their presents, inside Zianna & Garte's box was a baby Christmas outfit, saying "Merry Christmas Nana & Papa", in Zane & KC's box was a bedtime baby outfit, saying "Christmas bedtime Uncle Zuzu & Aunty KC" and in Vylad & Dante's box was a wake up outfit, saying "Good Morning Uncle Pea & Uncle D." They where all confused, until I pulled out the test from my pocket, they all hugged Garroth and I happy. "Have you two told your friends yet" Zianna asked. "No not yet, maybe our New Years Party at Aarmau's house & Dad you can tell Sylvanna, make sure she doesn't tell a soul, plese and thank you" I said. "Ok Sugar Pea", dad say. 

Word count: 506