Chapter 3 - New Years on the Street & 4 years later

New Years party - Aarmau's House - Garroth's POV

Katelyn, KC and I walk to Aphmau and Aaron's house for the New Years Party they are hosting. KC knocks on the door and Zane opens it and let's us in. Garrlyn are greeted by Eric and Sylvanna hugging both of us together. 

It's almost 12am, so I whispered into Katie's ear and ask her to go and get everyone's attention. "Hey everyone can Garroth and I get everyone's attention please", Katelyn announced. So everyone knows Katelyn and I are dating for the past 3 years now right, well Katelyn and I have been keeping a secret for the past few days, I said. Our family know what it is and they are very happy, Katelyn said. "WERE PREGNANT", we both said together. All the boys came and bro hugged me and good job of being the first dad on Lover's Lane, while all the girls hugged Katelyn and where all crying. I went up to my most beautiful, stunning woman, which is Katelyn and kissed her on the lips, then spun her around. Katelyn checked her phone and it was 3 minutes until New Years, do we all went outside on the road and watched all the fireworks around the neighbourhood go off. 

Many years later

💙 Katelyn Menphia & Garroth Edmund, Katrina Elizabeth, Blu Alexa Ro'MeaveVy & Daniel (Dogs), Katie & Gar: 36 & Kat & Blu: 4 💛

 🧡 Lucinda Hyria & Laurence Kulzak. Lily Zoey & Ashlin Joy Zvahl, Taylor (Cat). Luci: 34 yrs old, Laur: 36, Lily: 3 & Ash: 2 💚

💜 Aphmau Irene & Aaron Shad, Irena Rose, Jacob Derek & Alina Tiffany Lycan, Celeste & Alexander (Dogs), Aph: 33, Aaron: 37, Irena: 4, Jacob: 2 & Alina: 1 ❤️

💓 Nana Cherry & Zane Garte, Annie Max & Edward Nathan Ashida-Ro'Meave, Edge (Dog), Nana: 33, Zane: 35, Anne & Edward: 2 🖤

💚 Travis Enki & Evangeline Kate, Cassandra Hailey & Brianna Maddison Lulu-Valcrum, Helle (Dog), Travis: 33, Eva: 32, Cassie & Brianna: 1 🤍

🤎 Vylad Cole Ro'Meave & Dante Kestin Cooper, Maria (Cat) & Thor (Dog), Vylad: 32 &  Dante: 36 💙

Garroth POV - Ro'Meave House

"Girls, Baby, breakfast is ready." I hear my wife, Katelyn, yell from downstairs. I hear my twin girls run down the stairs with their little feet. "Ugh." I say getting out of bed and going downstairs, to see my little girls and of course my sweet, wife. "Good Morning, girls, baby." I say going into the kitchen where they are. "Morning Daddy, when are Nana, Papa and Grandad here." Katrina & Blu say together. "Shortly, Kat, Blueberry." I say a few seconds later. "Let's get ready after breakfast ok, you too." Katelyn says, putting the foot on the kitchen counter.

We all have breakfast and get ready and I hear the doorbell ring. "Katelyn, baby, can you open the door." I yell from upstairs in the girls room. Katelyn opens the door and it's Zane, Nana, Vylad, Dante, Eric and my mum and dad. "Girls, Gargar, their here." Katelyn says. The girls run downstairs and go and hug everyone, while I clean up their room. I get downstairs and go hug by parents and go sit down next to Katelyn, while the girls play with their cousins, Annie & Edward. 

Same day - Nana's POV - Ashida-Ro'Meave House

I woke up to see Zane Garte Ro'Meave peacefully sleeping right next to me, hugging my sideways, I got up trying not to wake Zane up. I got ready and went downstairs to make breakfast, for my family, that we're still sleeping. After getting breakfast ready I went back upstairs to wake up the the twins. "Annie, Edward, get up breakfast is ready", I say to my sleeping twins. 

(Yes twins, just like Garrlyn. Ashida-Ro'Meave are 2 yrs old & Ro'Meave twins are 4 yrs old.)

10 Minutes Later - Zane's POV - Still Ashida-Ro'Meave House

I wake up to the smell of my wife's breakfast coming from downstairs. I get downstairs and the twins come running up to me hugging my legs. I pick up Edward and kiss him on the head, then do the same with Annie. My phone starts ringing and it's my mum, I pick it up and answer it. "Hey mummy, yes mummy, ok see you at Garrlyn house in a hour", I say. It looks like you two are seeing your cousins today, Katrina & Blu. A hour goes by and we start to walk over to my brother and sister-in-law's house with Annie and Edward, seeing Vylad and Dante walking as well, then my parents getting out of their car. We all get inside and the twins start to play with their cousins and Garroth comes from downstairs, Higgs mum and dad, then sit next to Katelyn. 

Word Count: 800