3 | Becoming One

This chapter is dedicated to anamika8604. Thq babe for helping me with this chapter.

17+ audience only...
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy Reading 😊

"You sure... Here under the rain?" Roshan asked, propping her chin up. Vasishta looked into his eyes by nodding her head "You have such a handsome face, beautiful eyes and a kind heart Roshan." She whispered, making him smile, biting his lower lip.

"You are making me feel shy, Vasistha" he whispered, making her chuckle. "And after tonight, I would be yours in every way," he said in a hoarse voice sending tingles through her body. Vasistha's scent enchanted him as he got closer to her. "Your body smell is making me insane..." he expressed with desire in his eyes.

She could feel the wetness between her legs increasing every second. To control her racing heart, she licked her dry lips. "Why is this beautiful bed left here?" Vasishta asked, her interest suddenly piqued. She had to lean closer to be heard over the cacophony of the rain.

Chuckling he playfully asked, "You really want to know?". For which she nodded her head. "This is the very bed where my grandparents and parents consummated their marriage." He said in a mischievous tone.

Gasping out and clearing her throat making him chuckle "Then why is it lying here on this balcony?" Vasishta asked. "I think Mom and Dad didn't want his children or grandchildren to orgasm on the same bed as they did," he said laughing playfully, making her pinch his shoulder.

"Why don't we do it on this bed?" She questioned leaning on him, making him look at her with desire. They were leaning so close now that they could feel each other's breath on their faces. Roshan couldn't take his eyes off Vasishta's lips which were quivering in anticipation.

Her eyes were heavy and lidded with desire. She was his woman. One who belonged to him in every way. And her body was responding to even the tiniest ques of his body, making him insane with desire.

"May I?" Roshan asked as he was not just asking permission to take her kurta off but he was asking permission to take more. And she was more than willing to give it to him. As she was unable to talk, Vasishta nodded her head and he took her kurta off her head. He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the way Vasistha's body reacted to his touch. His throat became dry.

Looking at her standing in front of him covering her bosoms with a bra on, his body felt goosebumps. She was made out of perfection. H er plump bosoms with a cute tummy fat which is making her look even more beautiful. He turned painfully hard "You look like a goddess" he whispered making her inhale a sharp breath.

Couraging herself "May I?" Vasishta asked through the dried throat to remove his t-shirt. For which he just nodded his head, biting his lower lip. As she took a painfully longer time than normal to take off his t-shirt, making him groan.

She gasped looking at his body which looked like a marble statue sculpted to perfection. She became even more nervous seeing his hard-on. Looking at her nervousness "It's because of you" he whispered, making her bite her lower lip and smile.

Tucking the hair falling on her face due to the wind, he marvelled at its silkiness. He imagined those tresses running over his body and a shy smile crept on his lips making her moan.

As they both were standing in front of each other half-naked under a windy rainy atmosphere making it more difficult for them to move away from each other, Roshan held Vasishta's face in his hand and leaned towards her. Vasishta met him halfway and they kissed, their lips testing the waters. She closed her eyes, determined to stamp every moment in her mind.