14 | Her Nightmare

"Roshan, I will kill you" Vasistha groans out loud when he's disturbing her for the past half an hour by pulling her hair or tickling her waist while she was applying concealer over the hickeys he had given her when they were in the tree house, a week ago. "Just have sex with me and I'll happily die," he murmured, placing his head over her shoulder and making her gasp. "Do you think anything other than sex?" she questioned slapping his cheek lightly.

"Oh Yeah... Foreplay..." he winked with a chuckle making her sigh "Move... I need to get ready. If not, Myra will start crying." she said, trying to again apply the concealer. Taking that from her hand in a snap "You... Roshan... Give it back." She tried to grab it as he started to play with her. Sighing out loud she sat on the couch exhausted where he chuckled looking at her pout. He too came and sat beside her "Why do you have to cover them?" he asked, giving it back to her.

"You tell me why I shouldn't?" she questioned back before leaning over his shoulder "Umm I don't know. But please don't cover them Baby" he pleaded. "Have you seen me covering up your nail marks?" he asked for which she punched his shoulder "That's because of you. You make me so helpless that I have to scratch you. It was way unintentional," she explained with a frustrated pout. "Really?" he questioned with a smirk where she nodded her head.

"It's because I want to flaunt you. I want the world to know to whom I belong. And I want to feel you whenever we aren't together through these scratches on me." he concluded making her look at him out of shock. "That's why you don't want me to completely cut my nails?" she questioned and he nodded his head, biting his lower lip and making her gasp.

"I'm sure you are not human but a vampire. Do you enjoy pain?" She was in shock. Pulling her face with his hand while squeezing her cheeks together and pecking on her lips "That's what I love. Pain is the best way to feel anything. Love or hate" he explained.

"And every time you speak your heart out like this... I feel I don't know anything about you. It makes me feel like you are some stranger." she whispered, making him chuckle "Whoever I'm for the world... I'll always be your Roshan." he said. "That means you are someone else to the world," she asked with widened eyes. "It's better if you don't know that person," he said, making her sit in his lap.

Before she could open her mouth their room bang opened "Shit... Shit... Shit..." Myra shouted and immediately closed the door making "Mummy I'm sure these two were rabbits in past life" Myra shouted making Roshan chuckle "Shut up..." Vasistha jolted and stood from his lap "Except Ajith, you two behave like rich spoiled kids." Vasistha mumbled gritting her teeth before picking up her clutch and spraying some perfume.

******

"Bhabhi... Thank you so much. I promised my friends that I'll bring THE Vasistha Agarwal from the Vogue cover page." Myra said, hugging Vasistha tight. "What do you mean? Isn't your farewell party theme to bring any family member?" Vasistha questioned out of shock. For which Myra giggled "No... Actually my friends wanted to see you." she said, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know how am I gonna live peacefully with you two siblings." Vasistha sighed.

"Bhai doesn't want us to have any discomfort. Especially the paparazzi. They aren't even letting me go to college peacefully. That's why there is so much security." Myra rolled her eyes. It's Roshan's rule that if any two members of the family go out security will be much more tight. "Myra, Bhabhi we have reached," Ishwar announced.

When Myra rushed towards her friends Vasistha chuckled "Iswar aren't you coming?" Vasistha asked. "They said security isn't allowed," Ishwar said, making Vasistha furious. "How dare they call you security. Come I'll talk." Vasistha was about to drag him "Bhabhi... It's fine. Today is Myra's. Let's not spoil that. Also, I don't mind being your security guard. After all, you are my family." Ishwar concluded with a pleasant smile making her nod.

As Vasistha reached Myra she was excited to introduce Vasistha to her friends. "This is my Bhabhi. I hope you all saw her on the Vogue cover page and Forbes." she announced proudly making everyone feel eager to meet Vasistha.

'All her friends were crazy just like her. They were all goofy balls enjoying the party. By seeing them I remembered my college days. Wish I was given freedom too. Wish I enjoyed my life like this too. The only one I have was 'Lavanya' except her no one befriended me because of the restrictions and all...' Vasistha's thoughts were broken when Myra snapped her fingers in front of Vasistha's eyes.

"Come Bhabhi... Let's dance." Myra shrieked before dragging her into the crowd. The moment Vasistha and Myra reached the dance floor and started to dance according to the DJ's playlist. Vasistha started enjoying it. How much she wished to attend her school/ college functions like this and enjoy it with her friends.

After dancing for a good time, she moved out of the dance floor sweating to rest for a few moments. She stood ideal and started laughing as Myra and her friends danced funnily while clapping.

Then her gaze fell on a familiar person. Making her laugh disappear with a gasp. How could she forget him? She immediately closed her eyes as her head started to spin. Sweating out of fear she opened her eyes and didn't see him there anymore. As she was about to take a deep breath thinking it might be her illusion she saw him talking to one of Myra's friends. Her body started to shiver out of fear. 'Was he really there? How did he come out of jail? And when?' Only this thought was running in her mind.

She started moving out of the college premises to her car but her body wasn't supporting her. Though she wanted to call Ishwar or Roshan she couldn't as her hands were shivering. Her body is not listening to her brain. She was on the verge of passing out. That's when she was hugged by the person she hated and feared the most from behind. 'It was him. I knew it. How could I forget his devilish scent and touch?' When these words popped into her mind unstoppable tears started flowing from her eyes

"Jaanu..." The man whispered where she shut her eyes tight wishing it might not be true. 'Yes, it was him. Only he called you by that name.' her mind affirmed, making her cry more.

"Why are you so scared? When I'm here with you, Jaanu. What did your husband think of me? Am I that stupid to sulk in that jail? Whatever happens, I'll get you back Jaanu. You don't worry," he said and was about to kiss her cheek... "STOP!" she screamed her heart out.

To be continued...