𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 01

you sighed and enter in your pretty but cold apartment where no one was present to welcome you.you moved tired body towards the couch and stump on it not turning on the lights because you were lazy to do that. You were tired of being alone .you wanted someone to be with you to take care of you.you know you could always opt to have a room for rent and have a roommate but that's not what you want.you want someone to be yours.someone who would be protective to you not because they are your roommate because they truly care for you. You feel Tear brims in your eyes and you just let them flow.
y/n:i don't have anyone.i just want someone.i want to be loved to cared to protected only if there was a magic i would build a human whom i called husband.i know i look too desperate but i'm desperate.i just want someone whom i call mine.you talked to no one in particular crying silently.you do not notice how the jewel of your necklace shined and dimmed back again after few seconds when tiredness was consuming you. You sleep on the couch without changing or eating anything.
(Next day:night time)
You were driving your car back to your apartment to continue the same boring routine of yours you drove fast to pass the road that is sad to be haunted and just like curse yourself for having an apartment after this place but the apartment was one of the best one. Just when you were passing you got scared to hell by the bright lighting that suddenly struck to the ground.you pressed the breaks to stop the car and the car stopped with a loud screech you heart was pounding really fast as you were afraid.with big deep breathes you bite your lips and look up on the road that was now suddenly so silent.this was the first time something like this happened. With a gulp you again start your car but freeze when you hear few groans from outside of the window noise was easily heard you try to ignoring the groaning voice and start the car again but than your soft,caring heart did not let you away easily you try looking out and squint your eyes but the darkness overpowered making you unable to distinguish anythinng.
y/n:what if someone was passing by here and got hurt due to the sudden lighting or whatever it was?
you pull your hairs being in dilemma whether to help this person or not?you hear the groan again and you punched the steering wheel wincing in pain after that is hurt you.
y/n:oh fvck just be simple human not something dangerous.
You say and open the car and turn on the flashlight of your mobile to look in the dark with shaky legs you walked ahead look at the front but nothing was there but then you again hear groan and immediately turn your flashlight towards the direction.you gasp when you see someone with quick heartbeat you run to the human than you notice something that human was a man and he was........freaking N-KED your eyes widen like a plate and a big gasp was heard from you that made the guy opened his eyes and looked straight in your eyes.

Your breathe hitched when he straight looked into your eyes.you were about to turn away and run to your car because of the naked guy but stopped when you heard deep honey like sweet voice.
??:h-help
You ignored whatever said and turn back to go to your car while pulling stone in your heart.
??:w-where are you g-going?p-please help me.
You bite your lips and clench your hands in fist after listening the pleading voice but you ignored it and run to your car.you started the car with deep sigh and were about to go away but that pleading tone again flashes on your mind.
y/n:oh fvck!!why in the damn world i'm so soft and emotional!
You slam open your car door and walk towards the guy again with your flash turned on and almost pity him the way he crouched and hide his head with face hidden between his knees.
Y/n:uhm excuse me!!
The guy looks up immediately and smile widely after he had a proper look of your face.you got creeped out and almost decided to leave again but something in his eyes makes you stop.due to the flashlight you could see him somewhat properly and he doesn't look harmful at all.
He had dust all over his face that didn't let you see him his beautiful features clearly but you were sure he is handsome.his hairs looks fluffy.
??:you came?
You get out of your trance and frown when he said that like he was waiting for you.
y/n:what do you mean and who are you and why are you nakey?
you ask quick looking at him up and down thank god he was crouched and his private was not shown.
??:me 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 and nakey?why are you wearing this
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 just pout looking at you with most innocent eyes
He gave you a paper while saying i have this you look at the paper and feel your heart drop and your breathe hitching as you read through wide eyes
y/n:what is this?
You have difficulty to even blink you look at him and looked back again on paper.𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 looked at you with confused face
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤:what's the matter?
You scoffed at his innocent tone and gave him glare that make him slightly scared of your expression
y/n:who the fvck are you?and when in the world i married you even signed this marriage documents?
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 eyes widens and he smiles widely .
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤:married? we are married!!you are my wifeyy,my wifeyyy!!!

Let's see what will happens next?!🩹💖