Click, Click, Click

A/N: Delayed update because life got in the way. :/

You're in the tent, tinkering with your laptop and making some last-minute preparations before the shoot when someone clears their throat behind you. You turn around and come face-to-face with Jade, who is looking drop-dead gorgeous in a low ponytail, light make-up, and a white bikini bra, paired with a green,high-waisted bottom. Your eyes almost pop out of their sockets and you have to remind yourself again that Jade is the model, you are the photographer, and there is a line that separates the two of you. And besides, she's probably straight.

"Hi," she greets you, her nerves evident in her tone, and uncertainty showing in her warm, brown eyes. "Do I look alright?"

"Are you kidding? Have you seen yourself?" you almost wanna ask her. You have photographed many of the country's most beautiful faces, but there's something about Jade that just... stands out. Maybe it's her irresistible humble, aw-shucks charm, despite her being the granddaughter of one of the country's wealthiest men?

"You look good," you tell her instead. "Like, really good."

"Thank you," she tells you with ashy smile. Her voice is a little less nervous and her posture a little more relaxed, but you know that her heart is probably beating a thousand times a minute right now. "Um, did you put on some sunblock? Look at that sun, that can't be good for your skin. I have an SPF 100 inside if you want some."

You almost want to laugh because Jade is so random. Endearingly random. And thoughtful. "Yeah, I put some on. SPF 100 too, so don't worry. Relax, okay? Don't be nervous. You'll be fine." You give her your most reassuring smile before slinging your camera around your neck. "Are you ready?"

"I... yeah. I'm ready. I'm just really nervous. I mean, I've modelled before, but nothing this big." She gestures to the air to make her point and exhibit the magnitude of the photoshoot. " I don't even know why I accepted this cover. They're going to use my face to sell magazines, Althea. That's a lot of pressure."

"Well, it's a very nice face," you tell her. Goddamit, you did not mean to say that out loud. Your mouth is too fast for your brain sometimes. But it does get you a genuine,relaxed smile from her so it's probably worth it. Definitely worth it.

"Bola," she tells you with a little laugh. You think that if you look hard enough you can see a little blush on her cheeks, but before you can get the chance to do just that, she turns around and makes her way out of the tent. "Tara na nga, let's start the shoot."

You follow her to the seashore, where the first shots will be taken. The staff, both yours and the magazine's, are already there, waiting for you and Jade. Some of the resort's caretakers are also there. You're right behind her and you see her stiffen a little bit when she sees the amount of people waiting to watch the shoot. And honestly, what are they all doing here? Jade stops a few meters away from the crowd, looking like she's ready to bolt any second.

You want to giver her a hug for comfort or maybe a little shoulder squeeze, but you're not exactly sure how welcoming she is of unsolicited physical contact, so you settle for giving her a little pep talk.