Chapter: 27 Its painful love

Hoseok woke from his sleep after a voice came in.
The dry tears on his face couldn't be noticed since he didn't looked up.

Nurse: sir I'm sorry but I have to do her checkup

Hoseok: yes I'm sorry..

He excused himself and went outside the hospital after answering the call of his friend.

Hoseok: what do you want at this time?

Friend: you are still angry from what happened few days ago? I'm sorry. I came here to compensate that mistake. Come I have a surprise for you

Hoseok: what kind of surprise?

Friend: more like a sorry gift. Come with me.

Yn: wait he is not a human..

Mammon: yup. He is not.

Yn: where the.. Elevator game?

She said in deep double echo voice bcuz she know how her brother ended up in the parallel world.

Lucifer: Jason doppelganger used human doppelganger to come in the parallel world so this Karl doppelganger could kill the human in front of his doppelganger.

Mammon: actually it was his daily job to kill humans in front of their doppelganger.

Beelzebub: but Jason doppelganger have captured his human few days ago. Just to trap human Hoseok, he didn't killed his human.

Yn: but Hoseok doppelganger killed both of them and captured Karl for bringing his human to kill him in front of his eyes..

Hoseok DG: bcuz he is in intense grief for a long time, I'm more powerful than you Karl. You did a mistake by bringing my human here.

Karl: le..leave me

Hoseok: . . . . Who are you...?

Hoseok DG: you are bleeding so shut yourself and better sit back in that corner.

Hoseok: whoever this Karl guy is.. He told me everything about this world and you.. I'm you and you are me since you are here bcuz of my negativity and sins

Asmodeus: he was pure and that's why he won the doppelganger's trust and saved him from his darkness.

Belphegor: but doppelganger already made him to stand on the bridge of death.

Satan: he tried his best to save him but failed and ended up asking and torturing Karl but he didn't knew the new rule for humans to go back.

Hoseok: but you can go to human world as your wish

Hoseok DG: what will I do there without you? Pls stay for a while, there must be a way.

Hoseok: I have lost too much blood to be saved Hoseok. As he said, kill me and go back to the human world. Pls it's my last wish

Hoseok DG: if you know, your existence, your memories everything will be erased from there as soon as you lose your life.

Hoseok: I know that. (Coughing blood) go and start a new life. Take care of my sisters and family if you find them.
Pls, take special care of my Yn. She doesn't deserve the pain I gave her.

Pls take care of her. She is too sweet and innocent to be real.

Hoseok DG: you bitch. (Hug) I can't lose you. I can't live without you. I have done enough sins and I don't want to do one more.

Hoseok: you are killing me for the greater good. Kill me and escape this hell Hoseok pls..

Hoseok DG: I.. I'm sorry for everything.. I wish we could stay together like brothers..

Hoseok: if destiny let us.. We will..

Yn: ... (Tears flowing continuously)

Beelzebub: Then he came to human world but it been almost 7 years. You came back from coma in two years and lost your parents after two years after coming back to South Korea from America.

Belphegor: After a year, you lost your both grandparents and now you are living with Jungkook.

Satan: Hoseok DG know nothing about the past right now and that's why he's trying his best to find them in Seoul.

Yn: hey Jungkook wait for me!! I can't run like this whole way to the campus!!

Jungkook: idc ynie. Catch me if you can!!

Yn: you!! (Bumped) I'm so sorry

Hoseok DG: .. It's ok. But don't run on the road like this.

Yn: ok sorry.. Well are you lost?

Hoseok DG: actually I'm new here

Yn: oh may I help you?

Hoseok DG: no thanks I will find my way.

Yn: ok. Good day.. Jungkook stop!!! (Went)

Hoseok DG: she looked like yn.. Idk..

After four years

Yn came to join KE enterprise as Jungkook told her about the management and everything about the company.

It's her first day after the interview and Jungkook is going to give an introduction to the management aka his friends.

Taehyung: oh

Yn: I.. I'm Jung Yn.. Nice to meet you all

Taehyung: you are so cute and shy (giggles) Shy girl, I'm Kim Taehyung.

Jimin: wait is there a girl in our group?

Jungkook: she is my childhood bestie Jimin!!

Jimin: ahh. So beautiful you are princess. It's Park Jimin.

Yn: . . . Jung Yn.

Hoseok DG: wait.. Jung yn..?

Yn: oh so you started working in this company? That's great. I'm Jung Yn. Nice to see you again.

Jungkook: you know him?

Yn: actually no. Remember that guy I bumped with a few years ago? I got scolded bcuz of you and we reached to the hospital at the place of campus.

Jungkook: ya that lost puppy.. I mean..

Hoseok DG: .... Jung Hoseok.

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung.

Hoseok: it's not a big deal Jungkook.

To be continued...