Chapter 31: Reality Check Part 2

Jungkook: wait.. it was y/n's idea to play this game..

Jin: oh yeah..why you made us all to play Elevator Game..?

Y/n: actually it was.. Satan's idea..

All: what!?!?

Y/n: yes.. I told him billion times that you all are innocent and even if you had done sins, you guys would definitely change yourself but he never believed.

One day he gave me a challenge to make you all to play Elevator Game to prove your innocence.

Y/n DG: and you humans are not innocent and he knew that but you all changed.

Namjoon: did you know this doppelganger thing from the beginning..?

Y/n: yes.. I did.. You know... I challenged the rules of his game because he was literally playing dirty.

I knew about doppelgangers but I didn't knew what they exactly do with their humans...

Y/n DG: in return, she gave her voice and feelings. Feelings because she wanted to save the doppelgangers too which is obviously impossible.

Y/n: but he is my brother that's why he did little changes in the punishment.

I could only talk for 1 to 3 hours. But after loosing my control over this demon, the curse broke. (Smile) I was right and I won.

Cheating just to save doppelgangers and ghost (Seokjin), not humans.

That bracelet I made weeks ago when Satan wanted me to make you all to play Elevator Game.

For protection against doppelgangers and other bad entities, I made it using my black magic.

Jungkook: and you are half demon..

Taehyung: and we made her to wear it multiple times.

Jin: it affected you... or not..?

Y/n: it did.. It gave me a lot of pain and also it reduced my energy and demon powers.

Hobi: that's why you kept on denying to wear it...

Yoongi: I didn't. ( ̄‐ ̄)

Jin: he is feeling proud over nothing... (ノ_-;)...

Y/n DG: so that bracelet made to win?

Y/n: exactly. Keep in your peanut mind that you can never stand in front of me. (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

Raven: you? You are easy to kill what the fuck..

Y/n: I remember telling you to not to open your mouth.

Raven: I do what I want to do.

Y/n: I want to kill you...

Y/n DG: and I want to kill YOU!

Y/n: try your best cupcake. ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Y/n DG: the fuck... My eyes...

Namjoon: we should know that we should never commit a sin because it will lead us to wrong way only.

Jin: god have their ways to punish us and so demons/devil.

Yoongi: God might not punish us harshly BUT demons.

Hobi: we should try to not to harm anyone in greed or by any reason.

Mochi: we do sins knowingly or unknowingly that's why we should remember to pray to God for forgiveness.

V: god love us all so let's not being a bad person in life.

Jungkook: let's walk on the path of bible.

Y/n: Quran

Y/n DG: and Bagwat Gita.

Jungkookie: and ya god is ONE ways of worship are many so don't make fun of any religion or make anyone feel low because of caste color or anything.

Information purpose chapter? Maybe yes...
Want dinner part?
Let me know.

Next part sooooonnn...