Chapter 30: Reality Check

Y/n (Demon):

One day this girl with secret identity killed the principal in his cabin silently when he tried to do something bad with a teenage girl.

Kids knew it's that 3 year old girl with a nickname of Emma.

Y/n: I don't know how but I fainted and when I woke up.. I saw crying eonnie..and teachers in the room with the dead principal.. I was scared.. I didn't knew what happened...

Demon: Y/n... I killed that Principal..

Y/n: what!? It was you!?

Demon: yes.. Principal's body was so burned from face to toes that everyone shocked to death but this girl was in the corner with dried tears on the red face trembling in sleeping state.

But this didn't surprised them because the burns were mild but the body was so hot as fire.

Doctors made a report with worried face and scared tone because... The organs inside the body was fully burned.

Y/n: ... I.. I killed him..? I'm a murderer..?

Her tears were flowing silently without her knowing. Demon just sighed because she can do nothing to comfort her.

She kept on asking if she's a murderer and finally Raven, the demon spoke in deep yet calm voice that...

Demon: you didn't killed him.. It was me and I won't say I or you is a murderer because he got punishment from the hell Lord daughter. This is what happen in the hell y/n. So stop blaming yourself for nothing.

Y/n: but... But..

Demon: he deserved that y/n..he was working illegally. He was corrupt and so his actions.. Stop crying and sobbing like a 5 year old kid idiot!!

Y/n DG: Cry one more time and I will make you to choke in your lungs! And you know... This incident made to wish to have you, Raven.

Raven: I know that. When I saw you for the first time, I was surprised that this girl is the one doppelganger who wanted me more than anything. Y/n, she almost had me but-

Y/n: we should go home now....

She spoke in deep low voice and Raven understood and so the doppelganger and that's why..

Y/n DG: I know, that time Satan stopped me. He made to do a mistake and I failed to get her. And I'm really very grateful for that. (Chuckled)
I would be a destructive weapon if I had this demon. She is doing this when she is with a normal human then imagine how powerful she would be even she live inside the body of a doppelganger?

Raven: wanna try?

Y/n DG: no thank you. I don't wanna die.

Y/n: you said it like that song. (Smirk)

Hobi: what's roaming in your mind..?

Y/n: you will know that soon.

Next day: