40% Demon King Piccolo

The afternoon had clearly long begun as Yuriko Watanabe rode her hover vehicle through the desert sand. Making sure they hadn't fallen out, Yuri grazed the pouch she had in the seat next to her, making sure all seven dragon balls were secure. She was eager to summon Shenron, but she needed to make sure King Piccolo was dealt with first. It would be useless to waste a wish to bring back the dead if the demon king was going to put them six feet under again.

Suddenly, she noticed several shadows zoom past her. Yuri was smart enough to know that the desert rarely sported clouds, let alone ones that moved so fast. She touched the grip of her pistol in her hoister, expecting some stray demons to be flying about. To her surprise, she saw Goku/Venom, Launch/Pistole, Mai/Vendetta, and Captain America fly past and headed in the same direction. A mix of emotions flooded Yuri, mostly of hope but some aggravated bloodlust.

Hopeful Wraith would get to the battle in time, and finally put an end to this.

Meanwhile, back to Demon King Piccolo...

Drum was dead, most of his forces have been overpowered, and Piano had went inside desperately trying to use Pilaf's technology to assist his army. This left a very angry Demon King Piccolo and Cello clutching their ears as his children were helpless to prevent that Rescue chick from blabbering her mouth. Also, he felt weak, probably due to the Sorcerer Supreme casting that strange spell in the sky. He could have sworn he saw Mister Sinister at one point, but he too had vanished. Essex probably thought he was a lost cause, if he was ever on his side to begin with. The mutant did seem like the type of man who would have his own agenda.

There were blessings though. Kami hadn't intervened. He knew the old Guardian of Earth was a bit of a coward, but still he would have thought that himself or Mr. Popo would have taken the opportunity of the situation to smite Piccolo down or have a star pupil do their dirty work. Kami was still more powerful than his evil half after all. Even with Rescue's screaming over this 'Yamcha' was painful to hear, he and Cello were far enough away to at least defend themselves. Not to mention, he was still stronger than everyone currently here, but there was still one amongst the entire army of good who had surpassed him. According to his spies, the reptilian like creature in a garment the humans called a 'lab coat' sulked around the army. How could such a creature be more powerful than the demon king?

"Hey slug face!" Came a voice Piccolo didn't recognize. Looking down, he was that it was Wolverine, accompanied by Tien/Atlas.

"Ah, it's the symbiote again. I see you have brought a new friend to bring to the grave. Just like those other two." Piccolo greeted, purposely bringing up Chiaotzu and Master Roshi to rub salt in the triclops' wound.

"This time, we won't make the mistake of fighting separately Houndoom." Atlas said as he receded into Tien. The symbiote could tell that his host wanted to fight Piccolo himself for the time being. He wanted a little bit of revenge himself.

"Hmph! As if that would help you." King Piccolo said.

"Father. Maybe, I should step in on this battle. After all, I was the one who killed Krillin and Chiaotzu. It would be fair if I killed his last short friend." Cello offered, making Wolverine growl.

"So you were the one who killed my friend, not Tambourine. I am going to make you pay bub." Wolverine threatened.

"I suppose. If this battle taught us anything, we should make sure our odds are more even." Piccolo said, accepting Cello's offer.

"Then you are in for a big disappointment." Came a ghastly voice as Ghost Rider drove right next to the mutant and the triclops on his fiery motorcycle. Piccolo grimaced, noting the demonic energy from this new opponent.