meet- part 1 x

RING RING RING...

"hello?" hope asks. "hey hope, i was hoping you could come to north Carolina tonight for a main event on smack down?" vince asks. "oh yeah for sure but why do you want me to come down?" hope says. "we have a new team you will be joining and tonight your going to save them from right to censor." vince states. "okay i'll be down soon!" hope says.

TIME SKIP.

"hey vince you ask to see me?" hope says. "yes, please go get your gear on and meet me and the gorilla in around 20 minutes."vince says. you go to your locker room and get dressed. 
*you*

GORILLA*"okay so who am i saving from right to censor?" hope asks

GORILLA*
"okay so who am i saving from right to censor?" hope asks. "the hardys and lita." vince says. "oh that's good because me and lita are actually good friends!" hope says. "yes well that's good because you will be joining there team." vince says. you nod and wait for vince to tell you to go.
10 mins later....
"hope now you can go!" vince shouts. u run out to my theme song (you can look but you can't touch) you get in the ring and clothesline ivory. then steven richards grabs you by your hair until jeff hardy grabs him off you and sends him out the ring. you and lita get up. lita drops her on her head and you climb up with the hardys putting up gun signs. you do a moonsault and throw her out the ring. "when vince said someone was gonna save us i didn't think it was you!!" lita shouts and hugs you. "well i didn't think i'd be doing this either" you say while laughing. you all walk backstage. "good save hope!" matt says. you thank him and notice jeff being quiet but looking at you. "you okay?" you ask him. he just nods and walks in the bathroom. "sorry about him he's just shy with new people." lita says. you nod.
"well i better go get ready for my match."you say. they nod until lita says something. "wait, how about we come to the ring with you?" lita asks. "if y'all want to but it would be good because i'm going against TNA and you know what trish can be like" you say. "yep we'll come then, JEFF!" lita shouts. "yeah?" jeff asks. "we're going out with hope to the ring tonight so be ready." lita says. he nods. why does he keep nodding instead of talking? "we'll meet me at the gorilla in 5!" you shout. you walk out and get a drink of water. "hey hope." trish says with sarcasm. "what do you want trish?" you ask. she slaps you. you slap her back until she attacks you. she grabs your hair and rams you until a van backstage. your holding your head while she walks away. "HOPE!" jeff shouts. "hey, you ok?" he asks. you shake your head and he grabs you. "i'll be fine don't worry bout it." you says. "ok if you say so but if anything bad happens to you out there i'm grabbing you and taking you backstage, deal?" he says. "fine" you say.