part3- you okay?

Jeff runs up to you. "hey, you okay?" he asks. "yeah i'm fine just bruised leg" you say. he nods. "hey i've got a match tonight and i would love for you to be out there tonight" he says. "sure yeah i'll come out there for you." you say.

TIME SKIP..
Your both making your way to the gorilla. You make your entrance with him and stand ringside. Jeff vs triple h. jeff is currently being beaten until matt comes out with a chair while you distract the ref. he hits him with the chair and rolls out the ring. jeff pins him and wins. You roll into the ring and give him a hug.He then kisses you out of excitement.uh oh. "oh my gosh i'm sorry i didn't mean t..i mean i did but then like.."he says while stuttering and shaking his head.he then rolls out the ring and walks up the ramp. you run up to him and he keeps apologising until you kiss him back... you finally stop and whisper to him it's okay. you all walk backstage  "so hope i know we haven't known each other for that long but i really like you and i was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend?"he asks. you smile and nod. "i'll catch up with you later i'm gonna go see lita." you say. he nods while u walk off.
TIME SKIP X
"hey litaaa" you say. "oh uh hey hope." she says upset. "what's wrong?" you ask. "i cheated on matt" she says in tears. you stand there in shock. "What?!" matt says. little did we know he was standing outside the door. "who with?" you ask. "edge..." she says crying. "MY BESTFRIEND?" matt shouts. "hey what's going on?" jeff asks. "ask lita" you say. "she cheated on me jeff." matt says while walking out.

RATED R ERA STARTING NOW...