5- the match

After begging vince for a match against lita i finally got it. this was a falls count anywhere match. lita (with edge) vs hope bella...

"hey matt,jeff i just wanted to wish you good look on your match tonight against randy orton and edge." hope says.

"thanks but erm where you going?" jeff asks.
matt nods in agreement to the question.

"ohhh, i forgot to tell you... i have a falls count anywhere match tonight against lita..." hope says.

"you didn't tell us?!" matt shouts.

"i only just asked for it!" hope shouts back.
"matt just leave her it's her decision, good luck okay?" jeff says kissing my cheek.

"okay i'll see y'all in a little bit, bye." hope says walking off.

"let's just watch it." matt says frustrated.

*your match*
(natalya is lita)
(hope is nikki)
edge climbs onto the ropes before you get a victory.
you shout for him to move but he's doesn't. instead he grabs your hair and pulls you out he ring. you stand up and he spears you into the steel steps. your head hits the corner of one of the steps and everything goes black....

(this happened while your like knocked out)

matt and jeff come running down. matt starts to fight edge because they already have a big rivalry, while jeff comes and carry's my bridal style.

"hope, hope! get up please" he says tapping my face lightly. matt finishes edge and helps jeff carry you backstage. they carry you backstage and you make it to their locker room.

"shouldn't we take her to doc?" matt asks before they hear and knock on the door.

"wha- nope!" matt says slamming the door. jeff goes to open it to see lita stood there.

"what?" jeff asks in annoyance.

"how is she?" lita asks.

"knocked out, not waking up." matt shouts.

"i ended things with edge." she says.
matt looks at her in shock. "ok?" jeff says. he was about to shut the door until matt stopped him.

"ugh, gross you to can go make out elsewhere i need to check on my girlfriend." jeff says.
matt and lita leave the room.
jeff walks over to you. he puts a cold rag on your head. "come one hope." he says. your eyes fluster open.

"jeff?" you ask confused. he smiles and nods.
you sit up. he grabs your face and kissed your lips.

"what was that for?" you ask giggling.

"i'm your boyfriend, i get to kiss you as much as i want." jeff says. you laugh and he laughs with you.

LITA AND MATT ARE BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED WITH EDGE AND LITA ANYMORE!!!