3 - confrontation

Juri stands in front of balrog with her arms crossed as he stands in front of the doorway.

"Why are you here?" Juri practically sneers at balrog while speaking.

"Message from headquarters, said you should keep a eye on 'ursha' and try to bring them on shadaloo's side, on the other hand if they show signs of being a threat to the organization then you eliminate them".

"ok, you can leave then" juri opens the front door waiting for balrog to leave.

"Don't be like that" balrog then walked up to juri and puts his hand on her waist earning a warning glare from juri.

"Get your hand off me, before shadaloo ends up losing their executioner" juri moves his hand off her lower waist.

Balrog , still walks towards her front door and closes it.

"You deaf? Open the door and leave" balrog walks up to juri, and grabs her by her shoulders.

"I fuckin warned you" juri attempts to kick balrog, but remains frozen in place, balrog then shoves her to the floor.

"What the hell" juri then activates the feng shui engine, but she's unable to collect any ki.

Why isn't it working??? Is it busted???? Come on... "Hey, I'll really kill ya if you keep this up, I told you before your not my type".

Balrog doesn't listen and pins down juri on the floor proceeding to rip off some of her clothing.

"like you can do anything, you couldn't save your family, you can't even save yourself 'ill get my revenge' yet here you are ten years later, still worthless"

Juris eyes open wide, unable to move a muscle, screaming internally.

"GET OFF OF ME" balrog leans down kissing juri and proceeding to slowly violate her.

Juri pov

Juri swiftly wakes up, and frantically starts looking around her room, before coming to a realization.

Fuck, that's a new one, yeah I'll need to beat him to a pulp whatever shadaloo's punishment will be it'll be worth it.

Juri gets out of her bed, put on her biker outfit decoding to wear a tight black shirt under it then walks down the hallway stopping at the stairs.

Eh? Is the dryer on?

Juri walks down the stairs and is greeted by Ursha sitting on a couch, only having a towel to cover herself up.

"Bit short notice, so I forgot to bring some of my spare clothes" after juri hears this she looks down at ursha's legs, taking in the sight.

"My eyes are up here" juris eyes snap back up at ursha's " aw, and here I was letting my eyes wander, guess the eye candy was too good to be true" juri says with a fake pout on her face before turning around going to the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Well if you give me some extra information, I'll let your eyes wander all you want." Juri burst out laughing when Ursha says this.