01 : New father ?

Yn's perspective —

Yn's perspective —

“ How can you forget dad this easily mom ? I can't believe you ” I yelled at my mom as she silently listened to me .

“ Mom it's been only 3 years since dad died and you find yourself someone this early ? ” I know it must've hurt her but she really forgot him this easily ?

How ?

She looks at me as she says “ yn I can't just get stuck there I need to move on as well , and Alexander was someone who made me feel special and right at the moment and we both are in love . Try to understand, i don't wanna cry anymore I love your dad a lot but I can't just get stuck there for forever I also need to move on , you also need to move on yn ”

She was right , I need to move on . But how I just can't be able to . Dad's dead left me numb to the core , I just don't wanna live .

“ Yn ” she called my name out as she sat beside me “ You need to move on , i know you can't able to but yn it's been 3 years since your dad's death . He won't be happy seeing his daughter not achieving the things his daughter promised to him yeah ? ”

Salty water filled my eyes as I said “ I miss him mom ” she hugged me as she said while caressing my hair “ I miss him too yn but we have to move on , for him ”

She continued “ I know you might be thinking that i didn't love your dad or something but yn we always have to move on . I love him alot but yn Alexander isn't that bad , he's worth giving a chance. I know it'll be Lil awkward for sometime but as you get comfortable there it'll be fine and also he has two sons which definitely will not make you sad , your stepbrothers will be there for you ”

But what if they turned out rude ?

“ Mom will they accept me as their stepsister ? ”

“ ofcourse yn they will ”

I nodded my head as we heard the car horn coming outside of the house .

“ He's here ” mom said as she went towards the door , “ let's go yn ”

I wiped my tears as i nodded my head , “ You go I'll be there in a sec ” she nodded her head as she went out leaving me behind with the empty house. 

I look around as my tears started to fall as flashbacks of our happy moments hurt my stomach .

I'm gonna miss the memories we make with dad , I miss him alot !

I gulped down my tears as I let tears fall down and mumbled “ I'm gonna miss you dad alot ”

I wiped my tears as i smiled softly and said “ Goodbye ”

I locked the door behind as i advanced my steps towards the Porsche which is my stepdad's car .

I softly smiled as I got inside the car ,
“ Hello yn ” Alexander said as I reciprocate his words “ Hello ”

I don't want to call him dad because he doesn't deserve it .

“ Shall we go honey ? ” Alexander asked my mom as she nodded.

Making my arching heart feel alot of pang .

Wish you were here with me dad . I don't hate mom for finding another man but it hurts to see her with someone who isn't you ! I know mom has needs also , she also needs love but .... Nothing stays the same .

After 23 minutes of ride , we got inside the mansion . Ofcourse he has a mansion because he is the Alexander, the famous businessman of New York .

My mom's from Korea , but my dad was from new york as well so I'm half Korean and half american .

I've heard Alexander's wife was from Korea too but she died 4 years ago because of cancer .

And he has two sons who are the same as me half Korean and half american .

My STEP-BROTHERS !

-----

New series alert !!!
How's part 1 ?
It's going to be smut with a lot of hide and seek stuffs ....
It's gonna be interesting ....
Are you guys looking forward to it ?
Let me know

Written by Ashscrievers ✨