03 : Step sister

Yn's Perspective -

Yn's Perspective -

I can't get over the fact that i saw my step brother's dick with my not so virgin eyes .

Yes , I do watch porn but watching the real dick in front of you is a new experience . I wonder how it does feels ?

But there's no chance i would see him masturbating again or his dick because come on , he's my Step-brother .

It's just not right to see him naked again or perhaps it is as he's not my actual brother....

I didn't give a fuck about the jungkook guy but I do like to give a fuck about the second son if Alexander's though .

I'm high or what ?

" Here we go ! " jungkook said as opened the door of my bedroom .
" Thanks " i thanked him as he smiled softly .

" Freshen up and come downstairs to have dinner alright ? " he said as come closer to me , making me watch his actions towards me .

He stopped when our face inches closer as he came towards my left ear and whispered seductively " It's gonna be fun having you here , my step sister"

To which I pressed my both hands on his chest and pushed him away before saying " It'll be better if you keep your distance with me Jeon jungkook "

His cheeks clenched when I said it , he is really bad at hiding though .

" I would rather not " he said as he walked away from me leaving me perplexed . I bit my inner cheeks as i scoffed " I would rather not " i mimicked his words as I closed the door behind .

"Asshole" i mumbled before my whole face lightened up to the thought I'm finally gonna to have some rest . Looking around the interior of the bedroom I've got , a sad smile convered my face .

I miss dad , I miss my room and this is not I want . This is not where I belong , i belong to the house where I grew up .
I'm just here for my mom , If it's not for her , i wouldn't be here in the first place .

And the fact that I have to see that jerk every single day is already pissing me off , I simply don't like that Jeon Jungkook guy . He is just so annoying .

Jungkook's Perspective -

" I would rather not " saying that i walked away from her . How dare she push me away ? What does she think of me ? What does she think of herself ? She doesn't want to get close to me ? Why not ?

She is the first ever girl who doesn't gave in to the charm of Jeon jungkook . But don't worry I'll make her fall for me , and I'll make sure to do things with her which no one has ever done it to her .

She is not smarter than Jeon jungkook . I need someone's help , and he is the best person to help me in a situation like this " Taehyung "

I sprint my legs towards taehyung's room as I busted open his door only to look at him , still masturbating .

" You haven't cummed yet ? "

I asked him as i locked the door behind waiting for him to open his eyes and talk but he didn't bothered even . To which I just sat on the couch , which was infront of him .

He is stroking his dick like a mad man , shit ! I can feel my dick getting harder as I didn't control myself further as i slid down my pants and boxers only to see my dick standing hard .

How did it happen ?

Is it because of her ?

Holy fuck

I rested my head back on the sofa , as my hand started to stroke my dick . I closed my eyes but only it to be widened after less than a fraction of second when her face come infront of me .

Kang yn

-

Author's note : Hey lovely people , first of all I apologise for not giving you guys the next part for more than a month . Cuz I was preparing for my exams but now that it finally had over I've decided to continue this book .

The chapter will come every Monday and Thursday ..... So be prepared for the masterpiece and yes ! I really like this part ....

Also the goal is for the next is 200+ votes 🌷 and 1k+ reads

Thank-you for reading

Ashscrievers ✨