Wow. I Wish I Had A Father

Be honest. 

Glamrock Freddy gave us praise kinks and made us wish we had fathers. You can't lie. 

Jester screamed.

Freddy startled back in the doorway as if he had forgotten that Jester was even there. Jester scrambled back closer to the wall, their breathing extremely heavy now. It reminded Freddy of when they had a panic attack when they first saw him. Freddy wondered what made Jester react this way around animatronics.

Jester didn't seem to notice that they couldn't back away from the ruined body of Bonnie and more, just kept pressing themselves against the wall in fear. Freddy's programming caused him to rush over to Jester's side. Not that he didn't want to help the human; it was just a very different reaction than what Freddy was used to.

"Jes?" Freddy asked. "Jester? Are you okay?"

"F-freddy?" Jester asked.

"I'm right here," Freddy answered. He held out his arms and scooped Jester up in his arms bridal style. They hid their face in his hard metal shell, wrapping their arms around his neck. Freddy raised his internal temperature to comfort Jester, he didn't know what else to do. He carried Jester out of the room quietly, closing the door with a depressing sigh. he had warned Jester, it wasn't his fault.

Jester was still shivering in Freddy's arm, not from the cold, but from the feeling of fear that coursed through Jester's body. They thought they were better now. They had hung out with the animatronics for weeks now, and they were very comfortable around them. Why was seeing Bonnie so terrifying again?

Jester thought that they were fixed.

Freddy stood in the maintenance tunnels in silence, the whirring of gears and machinery in his chest comforting in the silence. Freddy found a place to sit down and sat with Jester in his lap, still curled in a ball. The light from Freddy's eyes washed over their body, causing them to warm up even more.

"Jester?" Freddy asked softly after a few minutes. "Are you okay to talk now?"

Jester only nodded.

Freddy sighed. He knew he would have to explain what had happened to Bonnie to get him in that shape. But first, Freddy needed to know what was wrong with his human friend. "I need you to explain something for me, Jester."

Jester said nothing, but waited until Freddy asked his question.

"Why are you scared of us, Jester?" Freddy asked. "What happened to you?"

Jester's eyes shot wide open as they sat up straight in Freddy's lap. Their hair flew into their eyes but they didn't care. "What? No, no. I'm not scared of you," they said hurriedly. Too quickly.

"You always scream or have a panic attack when you first see one of us, like just now. Why is that? Did something happen to you?"

Jester's face fell, giving Freddy a clear answer to his question. "What happened?"

Jester looked up at Freddy with scared eyes. "It was when I was really young. It doesn't matter."

Freddy grabbed their shoulders lightly with his blue clawed hands. "Jester, this isn't going to solve anything if you keep hiding the truth. Sometimes you need to tell the story to let go of the memories."

Jester hesitantly nodded their head. "O-okay," they admitted defeatedly. "When I was little, my mother wasn't the best mom in the world. She went out drinking every night. The smell of booze at the club was the first thing I remember. One night, my mother was really tipsy. I wanted to take her home, but halfway down the street the car ran out of gas. I pulled into a parking lot of an abandoned pizza place and went inside the building to call for help. My mother stayed in the car."