🎶Please Don't Replace Me, I'm Actually a Good Person 🎶

Bonnie was extremely bored. The small room had barely anything of any interest, besides the pile of exterior shell and wires that he tried to stay far away from. He waited impatiently for the human to get back. There were a whole bunch of tools on the desk along with some notes and an instruction manual. He tried not to snoop, but he couldn't help it.

His eyes glowed in the darkness, making it easier for him to see. Bonnie searched through the notes for some sort of readable text. Jester Lorren had horrible handwriting. He threw down the papers exasperatedly and turned his attention to the manual. There was a dark purple silhouette of a rabbit on the front. He figured that it was for him, as he was the only rabbit in the Pizza Plex (that he knew of at least).

He flipped through, reading the better handwriting on the margins of certain areas of the instructions. It was all boring. He closed the book with a snap in one hand, setting it back down on the desk.

He sighed, pacing around the room. He was restless. He glanced at the door that the odd human had left through earlier, but quickly turned his attention back to anything else. No. Jester said not to leave. But what if he was only gone for a few minutes? He just wanted to get out of the room. He walked closer to the door. His footsteps echoed in the small room. He reached out a hand to grab the doorknob but was startled by the door suddenly swinging open and hitting him on the head.

"OW!" Bonnie shouted.

"AHH!" Jester screamed. They reached for their taser once again, but Bonnie was quick to stop them, grabbing their wrist and holding it off to the side.

"Can you stop with the taser?" he exclaimed, raising his voice a smidge. He grabbed the taser from its holder on the human's belt and tossed it to the side. The metal banged against the hard cement loudly. The human's green eyes widened in fear and they struggled to get out of his grasp as if their life depended on it. When they realized that they weren't going anywhere, tears brimmed in Jester's eyes.

"Woah, woah, woah," Bonnie said. He let go of Jester's wrist. "Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you."

Jester brushed their blonde hair out of their eyes quickly and glared at Bonnie, pulling their hand against their chest protectively. They continued to keep eye contact with Bonnie's fuschia eyes as they bent down and picked up a pile of fabric off the ground. They must have dropped it when Bonnie had startled them. Jester cautiously walked past the animatronic and set the clothes and accessories on the table.

They walked as far away from the table as possible and sat down on the bucket again, pulling food and a drink out of their jacket. Bonnie was confused. Were they Mary Poppins or something?

"So," Bonnie said awkwardly. "Sorry. For scaring you, I mean."

Jester narrowed their eyes and finished chewing their food before answering. "You were going to leave. I told you not to leave.

"You also have yet to tell me why," Bonnie pointed out. "Why can't I leave?"

"You aren't supposed to even be in service right now," Jester said with a nonchalant shrug. They dug around their to-go food carton with their fork for a few moments before eventually stuffing another bite into their mouth. "I fixed you."

"You fixed me?" Bonnie asked. "Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean? What happened to me? How long have I been out of commission? Why doesn't management want me?"

Jester tilted their head to the side confusedly. They put the empty carton of food on the floor next to them. They were oddly calm now, much different from their behavior only a few seconds ago. Maybe they were having a panic attack? Bonnie knew of a lot of children who had panic attacks and nobody even knew it. He wished he was programmed with sensors like the other Glamrocks to figure out medical emergencies of families that came to the Pizza Plex.