1

Tim walked up to Lucy. "Hey baby."

"Hi Bradford."

"Just thought I'd see how you're going."

"I'm good, Angela and Harper are letting me work a case with them, to prepare for me becoming a detective."

"That's great! Well, I'll let you get back to work." Tim said, turning to walk away.

Lucy reached forward, hooking her fingers through one of his belt loops and pulling him back to face her.

She smiled cheekily up at him. "That new office of yours, does the door lock?"

A grin spread across Tim's face before he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his office. Lucy giggled with joy as he pulled the door close behind them and locked it.

Lucy took a step closer, running her hands up his chest. Tim wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into him.

Lucy tilted her head up and Tim looked down. She shifted her hands onto his cheeks and pushed up onto tip toes to reach him.

The moment their lips touched a fire was started.

Tim's hands moved down to her thighs as they continued to kiss. He pulled her up as she jumped, her legs wrapping around his waist.

They spun around so that Lucy's back facing the wall. Tim pressed her back against it, their kisses growing more passionate.

A knock sounded at the door, interrupting them.

Lucy quickly got off Tim and fixed her ruined bun. Tim opened the door to Lopez.

"I was just wondering if you'd seen Lucy?" She asked, then spotting Lucy at the back of the room. "Oh-um-I- I'll just come back later." She stuttered, understanding what was happening.

"No, it's okay. We are done" Tim said, moving out of the way so Lucy could leave.

As Lucy and Angela walked away, Lucy quickly glanced back to give Tim a quick wink, causing him the grin.

Thanks for reading! If you have any ideas feel free to comment!

-Stormy Matter