Catching Feelings

"Why're you followin' me?" Alastor was a few paces behind, watching Angel step leisurely to his room in the hotel.

"You don't really want to be alone, do you?"

"What do you..." he started, but he cut himself off, knowing that it was pointless to try and hide it. Sighing, Angel shook his head and held back the tears that threatened to burst free.

"Angel, you don't have to act strong around me. I'm not going to judge you for being afraid."

"Won't ya though?!" Angel wailed, not caring if his tears fell anymore, "You been judgin' me for every fuckin' thing I do since ya got here!" Taken aback, Alastor just stared at him and Angel cried again. "I don't know what got into you," he spat, "But ya need to stop. My heart can't take ya playin' with me all the goddamn time. It's complete torture!" Alastor jolted, grabbing Angel gently by the shoulder,  he pulled him into a kiss. Angel's eyes widened with shock, but the warmth of Alastor's rough lips made him melt, his body going limp. The kiss deepened and Angel whined at the feeling of the other demon's tongue dancing with his own. After a minute, Alastor moved away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths until it dropped away.

"Do you still think I'm going to judge you right now?" He whispered, pulling him into the room. Angel shook his head in a daze but shook himself when Alastor laid him on the bed and flicked off the light with a snap, crawling in next to him.

"Um, Al, you know I've been making claims that I was going to sleep with ya for a while," he smiled, "But I don't think I have the energy for that now"

"For hell's sake," Alastor winced, blushing, "That is not going to happen!" Angel chuckled, lying with his back to him. Nuggs jumped onto the bed and crawled up against his furry chest. Angel gave him a kiss, wrapping his arms around him. Alastor rolled around and placed his arms around the spider's waist. "Hey, Al?" Angel asked, relaxing into the feeling of Alastor's body against his.

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

He gave Angel a small squeeze and sighed.

"Go to sleep, Angel, you need your strength."