Memories and Comfort

Angel shuddered, memories of the night before flashing violently through his mind. Suddenly, one caught his eye and he struggled to pull it back, whimpering in his sleep as it played vividly in front of his eyes.

"V-val, let me go." Tears streamed down Angel's face as pain tore through him, but it wasn't his side like he thought it would be. Blood trickled down his legs, staining his fur red as Valentino shoved another dildo inside him. He cried out in pain as he was forcefully stretched wider and pulled against the hands holding his arms together.

"What's wrong, Angel dear?" Valentino hissed, coming close to the demon he was torturing, "We still have three more to go, then we move on to something even more fun."  A knife was pressed against Angel's chest, and he screamed, not able to live through it again. He jumped up, sweating heavily as he found himself lying in his dimly lit bedroom. That's right, he thought, I shouldn't have been able to walk for a long time. That's what he wanted. To try and force me to beg for his help, and agree to anything he said. But how-  He glanced at Alastor, who was sleeping peacefully with an arm around him and it clicked in his brain. Did he...? he frowned, That can't be... He frowned, grabbed Alastor's shoulder, and shook him.

"Wake up Alastor, I need to ask ya somethin'." The other demon's eyes fluttered open, glowing brightly in the darkened room.

"Angel," he cooed, "Don't you know it's rude to wake someone when they're sleeping?"  Ignoring him, Angel jumped on top of him and held his shoulders down.

"Last night," he said sternly, "Did you heal me?" Alastor stiffened, his eyes widening, but gave Angel a forced smile.

"Whatever are you talking about?" He asked nervously.

"Don't lie to me, you're a bad liar," he added after a moment of silence, "And I shouldn't have been able to move for weeks after what Val did." Alastor sighed, letting his smile drop from his face.

"You're right, I healed you," he sighed and looked at where the gash in his side that was covered by his shirt was, "I was going to do your side as well, but I honestly didn't want you to realize, or the others either. And with all the damage that was done to your.... backside..... I thought it would be better if I left an excuse for you not to go back again." Angel blushed, sitting back on Alastor's lap with a confused expression.

"Then why not heal that first, if anythin' at all?" He questioned, blushing at the thought of where Alastor had touched him, "Why touch someone ya hate so much in a place where ya hate touchin' in the first place?"

"Stop saying that!" The other demon yelled, flinging himself up.  He grabbed Angel's wrists tightly, making him wince, and looked down. "Stop saying that I hate you," he whispered, letting his head flop onto Angel's chest, "I couldn't hate you."

"But you-"

"Stop," Alastor's grip tightened on him and he looked up, his face half buried in Angel's fur, "You're right, I used to hate you. I thought you were the most annoying demon in all of hell... But I don't- can't- think that anymore." Angel sighed as Alastor released his grip and placed his top hands on the sulking demon's head.

"You know," Angel smiled, rubbing his fingers through Alastor's soft hair, "You're not as tough as everyone thinks. You're just a big softie." Alastor hummed, loving the feeling of Angel's fingers as he massaged his ears gently. Condensation started to cling to his face because of the fur and he raised his head, letting his hands settle on Angel's hips. An image exploded through his mind and he shuddered as he recognized the memory.

-Flashback-

"Angel!" Alastor yelled after Angel blacked out. He was limp, his breath coming in shallow gasps and Alastor started to panic. Quickly he ripped the jacket off of the dying demon, ready to press his hands onto the wound and heal him when he noticed another pool of blood coming from somewhere else. He flipped him over, shocked by the damage in front of him. Blood was covering Angel's whole backside, almost making it look like he had been shoved down a cheese grater. There was a ball of toilet paper the size of a tennis ball solved inside of him that had long since been bled through. Alastor pulled at it gently, wincing as Angel screamed, despite being as weak as he was. "Hold on, Angel, I've almost got it," he said calmly, before ripping the ball out.

Dark red blood spattered out, soaking the already stained floor with a new flow of fresh blood and Alastor pressed a hand against the other demon's hole. A slick stream of blood seeped around his fingers. By now, Angel was too far gone to scream again, so he just lay there limply as Alastor's hand began to glow.

"Fuck," he hissed at how agonizingly slow it seemed to heal, but after a few seconds, the fresh blood had retracted back into Angel's body and he seemed to be as good as new. Alastor sighed, blushing at where his hand was but remembered that he had only healed one spot. He flipped him over again and was about to push his hands against the gash in his side but was stopped by Angel's hand grabbing his wrist.

"Don't," he whispered, just barely loud enough for Alastor to hear, "He'll get what he wants if... you...."

"Angel-" He protested. But it was too late to do anything now. He heard footsteps running down the stairs and he shook his head, not wanting the others to know how much he cared for the other demon all of a sudden. He used his shadow form to slip away and appear behind them as they rushed in on the scene

"By the heavens, what's going on?!" Charlie screamed, almost falling as her feet splashed in a blood puddle. Vaggie, who was right behind, caught her as she stumbled back.

"Hm, I haven't the faintest idea," he said, trying to look confused, "But it would be a good idea to get some bandages before he bleeds to death."

"Will he be alright?" Charlie sniffed, pressing her hands against the wound to stop the bleeding while Vaggie disappeared behind the bar.

"I believe he will, just takes some proper rest." Vaggie came back up beside him with a box full of bandages and disinfectant. Alastor grabbed them from her and started wrapping them around Angel's whip-thin body.

"Oh, Angel," Charlie whimpered. Alastor heard his name next to him and looked over, but realized that it wasn't the memory anymore.

"Alastor!" His name rang again and he shook his body, finding himself still holding onto Angel with a tight grip.

"Were ya daydreamin'?" The demon smiled, "I would have let ya be, but it started to hurt with how tight 'er holdin' me."

"Sorry, my dear," he chuckled, releasing his grip on the other male so he could get up. Angel stood up from the bed and stretched, wincing slightly as his bottom arm rubbed against the wound on his side. Alastor took notice of his hands on his shoulders. "Why don't we clean that wound and get you some breakfast?"