𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 ~ 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍

I woke up with a sudden sharp pain in my stomach, I groan, and start breathing heavily. "fuck," I mutter under my breath. I get up from my bed walk over to my bathroom, and see that I started my period, I roll my head back in annoyance. I sigh, grabbing a night pad and sticking it to my underwear, I go back into my room and change into comfy shorts and a hoodie, that belonged to Alan. As I walk back to my bed I see my phone ringing, and I groan and pick it up to see that it's Alan. "yoo, what's good ma," he smiles, "nothing," I say blankly. he sighs, "Don't give me that attitude," I say nothing. he hangs up the fone and I shrug, and scroll on TikTok for the time being. that was until my room door busted open, it was alan with snacks.

he walks over to my bed and lays next to me leaning against the headboard, I say nothing but grab the snacks and munch on them, I also see he's brought medicine, I raise an eyebrow slightly and wonder how he knows.. Whatever? I get back to eating my grub and lay down and go under the covers holding my stomach. he rolls over and puts an arm around me pulling me closer, "do you need anything?" he asks, I shake my head and fall back asleep.

this is so shit ibsr.. i have no ideas so go request on the other page.