𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀 ~ 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍

it was 11am, it was day of my quinceañera. i was so excited yet nervous, wat if it goes wrong?

my makeup artist was just touching up my makeup, my hair was already done, my honour of court all start to arrive. alan was my main chambelane, for some reason he hasnt arrived yet, where as the rest of my court has. ten minutes later, the boy finally arrives. "wats good, princess," he smiles hugging me litely. "youre late," i chuckle. "oh yea, sorry about that, i lost my tie," he says, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. my tías, drag alan away with the rest of my damas, and chambelanes, making sure everyone looks perfect. coming through the door, is the photographer and videographer, starting on the movie of my quince. my photographer pulls me aside and takes pictures of me and my honour of court and the details of my wardrobe. "mija! weve got to put your dress on," my mamá says smiling at me. she takes my hand and pulls me in a room with my tía and my abuela. after i got fitted in the dress everyone has left the room, i stay, staring at myself in the mirror, think about how far ive come.

my thoughts interupted while there was a knock on the door, "come in," i say, still staring at myself. alan smiles at me and stands next to me putting his arm around my shoulders. "te ves hermosa princesa," he smiles. i chuckle. "not bad yourself, guapo,"

"im so happy you chosen me, to be your chambelane, i wouldve been gutted if i werent," he chuckles. "im happy to, so dont make me regret it," i raise an eyebrow. "trust me, you wont," he whispers in my ear. we both walk out, and everyone gasps wen they see me. "wat? do i look bad?" i panick. everyone chuckles smiling, "you look beautiful!"

i sigh of relief and laugh.

everyone gathers round and we all have a few drinks and snacks, and sat around till noon. soon enough, the limo arrived, my familia go off to the venue to touch things up, wile me and my court of honour gets drove to a park near by to take photos. we all have a few laughs, until we get back in the limo and go on a drive, with music blasting and singing. eventually, we end up going to the church service.

**time skip to wen the actual traditional quince events happen bec i cba to write everything**

it was coming towards the end of the day, and everyone was starting to pack up, whilst a slow dance was going on. i was getting a drink, at the bar, i was so tired it has been a long ahh day, but it was the best day ever. i get a tap on the shoulder, i turn around, and ofcourse, it was alan, im not conplaining tho. he puts his hand out, and smiles, "wanna dance?" i chuckle and take his hand as we both walk onto the dance floor with everyone else. esta danada by ivan cornejo comes on, alan puts one hand on my waist and holds one of my hands, as he starts slow dancing. alan starts singing to the lyrics in a low tone, staring into my eyes. as the song is coming to its end, i didnt realise, but our faces were so close together and it seemed like we were still leaning in. and wat felt like forever, alan finally closed the gap inbetween us. hearing people clapping and cheering, we part and look away, embarrassed. "come on! lets dance huapangos!" my abuela shouts, we all laugh, and then 'zapateado antrax' comes on, me and alan partner up and start dancing, god this day couldnt get eny better.

im so sorry i havent updated! and oml this is so bad i promise these will get better😭