Chapter 1: How to Train Your Dragon Part 1

A/N Httyd belongs to Dreamworks and Mha/Bnha belong to Kohei Hirokoshi

Story key
Quetzal-Story Narration
Quetzal-Multiverse Viewing
Quetzal-narration

The theater screen said How To Train Your Dragon and everyone was slightly confused.

Eri: Mister Deku. What's a dragon?

Quetzal: I got this. Eri a dragon is a mythical creature that has the body of reptile and wing that enable it to fly.

Eri: Like you Mr. Quetzal?

Quetzal: Sort of. Now let's get in to it.

The Screen showed an a Viking village on the edge of a sea stack overlooking the ocean as voice over did a narration.

Boy: This is Yuuei. It's twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to the death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery.

Tokage: Oof! Does this guy have a serious mood?

Bakugo: Who would want to live on that freezing tundra?

Quetzal: One Word, Vikings.

Kirishima: Seriously! Those guys are the manliest of men!

Tetsutetsu: I know right so cool they can fight shirtless and not be bothered by it.

Quetzal: You're not too far off. Though that's true for berserker which is a different tribe altogether.

Kirishima: Really?

Yaoyorozu: Though they made their home mostly in Scandinavia which is present day Finland, Norway, and Sweden. They are sea faring travelers and traders that settled there from the 8th to 11th century.

Quetzal: But make no mistake. They are tough with attitudes to match.

Kirishima, Tetsutetsu: MANLY!

Bakugo, Kamakiri: Shut up already!

Asui: Who's the one narrating?

Quetzal: Mineta.

Mineta: Me? Then why do I sound depressed?

Quetzal: You'll see.

An overhead view of the village showed several sheep grazing on a steep hill.

Minoru: My village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new.

That brought confusion to everyone. If the onscreen village of Yuuei has been there for seven generations, why is every single building new?

Hawks: That doesn't make sense.

Ryukyu: Does that mean there is a problem that caused constant wreckage to the buildings?

Quetzal: Yeah, A pest problem.

All might: What kind of pest problem?

Quetzal: Wait and see.

Everyone turned their attention back to the screen.

The view panned to show several recently built houses with several torches lit.

Minoru: We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.

Mineta: That sounds nice.

Asui: It does. *ribbit*

Yaoyorozu: It also sounds historically accurate. Vikings do fish, hunt, and farm to have a healthy lifestyle.