Chapter 7: The Duel and How To Train Your Dragon Part 7

A/N
Disclaimer:
Httyd belongs to Dreamworks
Mha/Bnha belong to Kohei Hirokoshi

Story key
Quetzal-Story Narration
Quetzal-Multiverse Viewing
Quetzal-narration
Quetzal-Reading Messages

The next day everyone woke up and left for the cafeteria. 1A and 1B were separated but Shinso, Hatsume, The Big Three, Melissa, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, and Mahoro were with 1A.

Mineta: The day has arrived.

Tsuburaba: The time is near.

Mineta: The duel between...

Tsuburaba: ...me and Mineta.

Mineta/Tsuburaba: I will be victorious as I stand over him.

Kaminari: You think Quetzal will allow you to train before the duel?

Mineta: He has to. I'm sure he doesn't want us to pull anything as we duke it out.

Kirishima: We can help you train, Minobro! No worries!

Sero: We've got your back!

Yaoyorozu: You're gonna need a battle plan.

Mineta: (nods in agreement) I know that Tsuburaba's quirk allows him to create barriers from each deep breath of air he exhales. He can even create cages of solid air from his breathing. He's a defensive type hero that has developed capture type abilities. If I get stuck in his Air Prison, I need of a way to get out.

Midoriya: Maybe I can help! (Takes out his notebooks and shows the old pages and the new pages on Mineta) It's just a theory, but have you ever created stuff from your sticky spheres.

Mineta: You mean the rope of balls?

Ashido: (blushes and smirks) You mean how they look like...

Everyone was blushing at what she was implying before Iida covered her mouth.

Iida: (blushes as he covers her mouth) Ashido, Please! Watch your language! There are children nearby!

Ashido looks sheepish as she remembers that Eri, Kota, and the Shimano siblings are still nearby. The kids were confused as they wondered what Ashido was about to say.

Midoriya: (coughs) Regardless, I'm talking about something more different than assembling them together.

Mineta: (raised eyebrow) My interest is piqued, I'm listening.

While Mineta was listening to Midoriya about finding new ways to improve his quirk and to develop new moves, Tsuburaba was talking to 1B

Tetsutetsu: What's your strategy for dealing with Mineta?

Tsuburaba: Simple. (Smirks) I'll trap him and that'll be all she wrote! That purple punk will be stuck like the rat he is.

Tokage: True, but still, you corner a rat, it's gonna bite back.

Tsuburaba: All his quirk is good for is sticking to anything and anyone, he's the only who can bounce off them. He's only good as a capture/trapping type like Sero, and like Sero him bouncing from one ball to the next, only improves his mobility simple as that, If you take away his elbow room, he won't be bouncing around anymore. I've got this in the bag.

Honenuki: Unless he can figure something out.

Tsuburaba: And what would that be?

Honenuki: I'm not sure but always expect the unexpected.

Kendo: Never underestimate the opponent is a good idea also.

While the students was talking about the duel, the teachers were talking about the bet when Ragnar and Cygnus came in.