Chapter 3: How To Train Your Dragon Part 3

A/N
Disclaimer:
Httyd belongs to Dreamworks
Mha/Bnha belong to Kohei Hirokoshi

Story key
Quetzal-Story Narration
Quetzal-Multiverse Viewing
Quetzal-narration

Everyone exited the viewing room after being scared to death by Onscreen Mineta being at the mercy of the deadly, Night Fury Dragon. Everyone was in the cafeteria, as Recovery Girl and Quetzal's Medical Personnel did check ups on everyone. Mineta regain consciousness when the medics checked his vitals.

Quetzal: Everyone I am so sorry for that fright!

Mineta: It's okay we are train to be heroes so we need a fright to prepare us for potentially deadly situations.

Everyone was surprised that Mineta said that, but realized he had a point. Heroes face villains that can potentially kill them on a daily basis. So seeing the deadly glare of an other worldly dragon should have been a walk in the park.

Quetzal: Okay, once everyone is mentally prepared, I call you all to return to Viewing Room so we can continue.(goes to leave)

Eri: Mr. Quetzal.

Quetzal: (turns around) Yes, Eri?

Eri: Im ready to continue.

Quetzal: Okay, but you need to wait until...

Kota: I'm ready too!

Katsuma and Mahoro: Us too!

Quetzal: Um, well...

Midoriya: Mr. Quetzal, I think we all can continue to view.

Mineta: Yeah! Let's get in to it!

Everyone soon stated they were ready as the medics gave their seal of approval.

Quetzal: Okay then, back to the Viewing Room everyone!

Everyone entered the room again to continue the viewing of Mineta adventures of Vikings and Dragons.

Everyone was settled in and was ready to view as the theater lights dimmed and the screen turned on to pick up where they left off.

The scene changed to the Haddock household, where Shinya was moving some hot coals around with a prodding tool. In the background Minoru opened the door and slowly tried to make his way to his room without his father noticing.

Shinya:(raises his head without turning around) Minoru.

Minoru: (stop: on a dime as he was climbing up the stairs) Dad! Uh, I have to talk to you, Dad

Mineta: Time to rip the bandage off.

Edgeshot: Tell the truth.

All Might: Let's see what happens.

Minoru goes down the stairs as Shinya approaches him.

Shinya: I need to speak with you too, son.

Minoru/Shinya: I've decided I don't wanna fight dragons. What?/I think it's time for you to fight dragons. What?

Mineta/Edgeshot: What?

Bakugo: He finally gets a chance to prove himself, and he changes his mind?! What the hell?!

Kaminari: I guess sparing a dragon and then getting spared by a dragon, changes your view on the whole thing.

Jiro: What do you know? You do have a brain after all.

Kaminari: Hey, that rude!

Monoma: (gloats) So the grape gets what he wants but he changes mind as soon as he gets it? How pathetic?!
If we're in your shoes I would've jumped at the chance to prove 1B is better than 1A! (Get knocked by unconscious by Quetzal who had a full wooden war club in his hands)