Prologue

Welcome to my very first story on Wattpad! I've liked the idea of being transported into a video game world so I made my very own story with original characters, hope you enjoy the prologue!

My feet pound on the floor as I continue to run, a huge boulder slams behind me as I roll out of the way.

"HOLY COW!!!" I scream, my eyes widening with fear.

"Watch out, that thing is tough." Shouts a Goblin, as he chucks a piece of dynamite at the huge monster.

The creature is taller than all of us, its entire body is made of boulders, the only thing not made of pure rock is its eyes which shine a bright purple. It immediately steps back as the explosion's blast knocks it off balance.

"Yes!" The Goblin chuckles, as it throws its hand into the air happily.

"Don't celebrate yet." A lady replies, as she starts to sweat a little.

CREAAAAAKKKK!!!!!

The creature's body immediately flails around as it regains its balance.

"Y'know this thing is really annoying." I grumbled, pointing my sword at it.

"You're the one who wanted to fight it!" Exploded a very heavily armored Dragon.

"Details, details." I respond, waving my hand at him.

Immediately the creature swings both hands downwards at us, causing the tree's around us to shake with a few falling down. I dash forwards and leap into the air raising my sword above my head pointing it at the golems head. I smile to myself as I feel adrenaline pump through my body as I soar in the air. Immediately the creature swings its fist into me and sends me flying straight into the sky.

"Oof... That... Really hurts." I mutter, as I proceed to fly upwards even higher.

Down on the ground is a Goblin, a Dragon wearing a ton of armor, a lady wearing all black, and another lady wearing a healers outfit. That's the group, our group, how did I end up in a situation like this? Either way I immediately feel a rush of air as I begin to plummet down to the ground.

I really hope Nikkie heals me. Cause this is gonna really hurt. I hope as I spread out my arms and legs as I descend downwards even faster, I look at my wrist and see a energy and health bar. Yup, I'm definitely going to need some healing, 48 out of 150 health. I hope she doesn't hold this against me.

This is the end of this part for now, expect this to be a long series like One Piece has over a thousand episodes. Hope you tag along for the ride, of Elysium Realms', where you'll meet some pretty cool characters and see plot twists and backstories that make you say wow. That's all for now, bye!