Chapter 1: AI System and The CEO

POV: Y/N

     I have been working for Fazbear's Entertainment Co. for the last five years in their animatronics department. At first I was their everyday office worker but then there was a problem with some of the codes for the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex animatronics. The codes were bad as they infected all the other codes and no one could find the core of the problem.

     It was really bad we had almost lost all of the codes for the animatronics. But the moment the team in my department was given this task I had started to write down all the codes for each animatronics that was not infected yet before deleting them. Because of this I was able to find out the core of the problem was one of the old codes they had used for the body control system. I was able to fix it with a new code and put up a firewall so that it didn't get infected with the virus that was still in the system.

     I told my boss about what I had found out and had fixed. They were happy to have the problem resolved for the most part. So from there they used the same method I had of writing down the un-infected codes and deleting them off the system. It had taken us only a week to complete this process. But only I was given a proposal of going up in status as it was my idea and because I was even staying longer at work to get as much of this done as possible. That was only in my first year here at this job. From there I was able to work my way up from office worker all the way to department manager position in my five years working for the Fazbear's Entertainment Company.

     On the first day of my six years at this company I had finally finished my hobby. I was able to make a full AI system that could work independently in a daycare...ok, I had made two AI systems for the daycare. One of the AI systems was called Sun ☀️ and the other was called Moon 🌙. I haven't had the opportunity to put them into some working body's or had the chance to try them out in a daycare setting. So I had a thought, there was going to be a new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex put onto one of their old properties. It hasn't been built yet but they are making the blueprint for the building now. Maybe I can ask the CEO of the company if they will let me test my AI systems there?

     I made my way over to the CEO's office with my proposal of using my AI systems in the animatronics. But I was stopped by a coworker, Jacob, "Hey, [Input nickname here]. Are you going to the CEO's office? If so you should know that he is a little bit busy with the blueprints for the new Mega Pizzaplex." I turned my full attention to him, "Yes, I have a proposal for him about the AI system I made. I have two fully finished and ready to work. I have told you about them a few times." He looked at me in surprise, "You are done? I have been hearing about this AI system for five years now. I am happy for you. Oh! Look at the time I must go now, have a great day!" It was nice to talk to the old man every now and again.

     As I got to the door to the CEO's office I could hear him talking to the architect and the construction manager. So I Knocked on the door three times, "You can come in." I heard the CEO say as I made sure I had the contract in hand before I entered his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Jacob works in the mail room, if you needed anything he was the guy to go to. Even when he was in his 60's he was the most trusted man in the Animatronics department. But after he turned 70 he started to work in the mail room as his hands were having some problems. But he is still well known in the Animatronics department as the best man for any problems. He had even helped out when there was a problem with the codes the first year you were working at the company.}