Chapter 2: Mega Pizzaplex

{The Pic up top is the general look I'm going for when I think of Y/N in this book.}

POV: Y/N

     It had taken a few years but the Mega Pizzaplex that my AI system will be testing at is finally Builded. As it was being built I was making the body of both Sun and Moon. But I was able to do that within the first year so I got to making the AI systems for all the other animatronics. From the Glamrocks' and S.T.A.F.F. Bots to even the Wet Floor Bots, they all will have an AI system. For the Wet Floor Bot's they will all share one AI system but the S.T.A.F.F. Bot's AI will be based on the job they are given by an employee. The reason for the Wet Floor bots getting an AI system is so if a kid is ever lost an employee can ask them to look for them. But since the Wet Floor Bots don't have a voice box I had made an adjustment to the Faz-Watch so the employee can be sent messages from the Wet Floor Bots.

     As of this moment it was just a few weeks before the Grand Opening of this new location. I was just pulling up into the parking lot as a song started on the radio. It was good so I parked then listened to it for a bit. 

     Once the song was over, I was feeling good about today. I got out of the car and walked to the entrance of the building humming the song I had just listened to. As I got to the door an employee opened the door for me, "You must be Y/N, right? The manager of the animatronics department from the main building?" She must have been told to meet me here. "Yes, I am. And here is my proof of identification." I showed her my ID Cord that has all the proof one will need to know that the person in front of them, is who they say they are. "Ok, everything's in order. I hope this AI system of your idea works out for everyone."  

     Sam, the employee I met at the entrance, had taken me to the Parts and Service. I thanked her for showing me here before I walked into the room. When I entered the manager of this location, 'if I remember right, his name was Bob Johnson', "Hello, I'm Bob, manager of this Mega Pizzaplex. Please, call me John." I walked up to him before I gave him a firm handshake. But I don't know why but I got this feeling about him. Like what he is about to say may not be true or at least not the full truth. "We have all the animatronics put into the texting rooms for you. Well, all but the big guy. He is still in the arcade area right now. I want you to know that if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them over dinner." Nevermind, I know what that feeling was now.

     After I was able to get him out of the Parts and Service room I got to work on the Wet Floor bots AI. They will take the longest to do so I want to get it out of the way first. It wasn't until 1:00 pm that I got them to all work as one. So I went to look at my email to see if there was any news about the endoskeleton I made for Sun and Moon. There was one new email saying that they are being sent over to me now. It says they will be here in a week at best.

     Once I had made sure that the Faz-Watch was getting the messages from the Wet Floor Bots, I sent one of them to the other side of the Pizzaplex. Before they left I told them to send a message when they got there. After they left I got to work on adding the AI to all the Glamrocks. I had just got done with Freddy's AI as I got the message. "Who message you Creator?" Asked Freddy as he looked over my shoulder. I looked back to him before I answered him, "I had added an AI system to the Wet Floor Bots. All of them share one AI so I had to send one of them to the other side of the building to see if they can still send a message back to me. See?" He read the message out loud for me. "I am on the other side of the Pizzaplex and have found a leaking pipe. I sent a message to maintenance along with my location. Should I come back now? - From Wet Floor Bot 001. Mmm, does that mean they are my elder sibling?"

     As I was talking to Freddy, telling him that in a way yes and no I had sent a message back. I told them to wait for maintenance to come before making their way back. Before I could get lost in our conservation I told Freddy that I need to get one more AI system up and running. Before I let him be, I asked if there was someone he wanted to have an AI system next, "There is this one Glamrock I'd like to talk to. Their name is Bonnie." I thought about it for a bit and told him that I'll get right on it now.

     By that time I was done with Bonnie it was 7:00 pm, must if not all of the employees had gone home. I made sure that Bonnie was ready before I let him talk to Freddy. From the moment they started to talk I could tell that they would be just fine without me here for the night. Before I left I took them both to Bonnie Bowl and they had fun. I could tell that they were working just fine. With that on my mind, I let them go bowling as I left to go back to my temporary home.

     When I got back to the Mega Pizzaplex, I was welcomed back by Freddy and Bonnie. "Welcome back, Creator! We can't wait to see who gets an AI this time." I was happy to see that they were as free spirit as any other human. That was the whole point of making the AI system. So that they can feel like they have a soul of their own. The kids will be able to feel this too and want to be with them when they are in danger. 

     After I got to the Parts and Service, I ran into John again, "I didn't see you leave yesterday. I had thought you had stayed that night here to work some more." I didn't like that he was asking when I left so I told him that I had to leave sooner for an online meeting with my team. He asked if I had any meetings for the next week. I didn't like the look he had so I said, "Yes, I have a meeting every day for the next few weeks. Now then, I need to get to work. Excuse me." Finally, I was able to get away from him.

     Once I was able to get into one of the testing rooms, I saw that it was Chica's testing room. 'I was planning on working on the S.T.A.F.F. Bots today. But I can go ahead and get her out of the way now. 

     As I was in the middle of working on Chica when Freddy and Bonnie came to talk. We talked for a bit as I worked on her AI installment. When I was done with that I started her up to see if there was anything wrong with the AI or her codes. The best way to test this was to play a game. So we went Bowling, the boys against the girls. It was a lot of fun and I found out that Chica loves pizza more than I did. At least I had some lunch this time.

     When we were done I got to work on the S.T.A.F.F. Bots. They will take a long time before I'll be done. So I've given the task of putting the AI system into more S.T.A.F.F. Bots to the first one I was done with. Don't worry, I'll tell them to stop once we have 50 of them done. But because of that bot I was able to get all 50 S.T.A.F.F. Bots done before 9:00 pm. It was a close call as I was almost locked inside of the Pizzaplex. 

     I was like this for the next week working let into the night. Roxanne Wolf was a bit of work to make sure everything was ok with her. But then there was Montgomery Gator, he seemed to be a bit of a flirt. I didn't see that coming when I had given him an AI system so when he was turned on he told me that I looked like an angel? How did he know what an angle was and who was talking about it near him?

     But after I was done with Monty Gator I had to look for the Wind-Up Music Man in the vents. The so-called manager, John, hadn't gotten all of them out of the vents before I got here. So I had to go and get them my-self from there. Wherever I found one of them and got out of the vent the nearby employees would jump up in surprise at seeing me come out of nowhere. It was funny, so I started to make sure there was always an employee nearby when I was to leave the vents. Sadly that game came to an end when I had found the last one. After the AI was installed in all of the Wind-Up Music Man I let them go back into the vents with the tack to send a message to the nearest employee if a kid was found in the vents.

     I had just gotten out of the building when the doors had locked up. If I had stayed a moment more I was sure to have a long night ahead of me. But as I made my way back to the hotel, the only thing I could think about was putting the AI system's into Sun and Moon's bodies. My grestis work, they will be my best AI system I have ever made. Not even the other AI systems are as complex as theirs is. If there was ever a moment I could be their assistant in the Daycare...I'll jump at it the moment it opens.

{WU is the first letter of Wind-Up.} 

[So what do you think about the book so far?]