Chapter 3: Sun And Moon

POV: Y/N

     I was getting ready to leave the hotel when I got a text from Sam, --Hey, we just put the Sun and Moon animatronics into testing room 05--. I sent a text back to her saying that I'm just about to leave and I'll be there soon. I walked out of my hotel room when suddenly I got a call from the animatronics department from the main building. "This is Y/N talking. Is there a reason for this sudden call at 6:30 in the Morning?" As the person on the call told me that there was a problem with a code that wasn't working I was getting into my car. "Mmm, I'll had back to the main building tomorrow. I still need to get Sun and Moon up and running before I can go back but I'll get my things ready when I get back to the hotel." With that said I ended the call and started my car.

     After I had gotten to the Mage Pizzaplex parking lot I had to stop for a bit. I could see John at the main entrance to the Pizzaplex and I didn't have time to talk to them at the moment. Before I left the car I took a deep breath and said to my-self, "I can't go to prison, yet. I still have things left I want to do before I get a life in prison sentence." With this in mind I got out of the car and made my way over to John.

John: "Hey, Y/N!" 'I wasn't even 7 feet away yet.'

Y/N: "I'm sorry to say but I don't have time right now. There is a problem at the main building and I have to leave the moment I'm done with Sun and Moon's AI system."

John: "But we still have time before you leave to talk right?"

Y/N: "No, I don't have time for this right now, Bob. I must be going now."

     When I passed him I could tell that he was going to try to stop me on my way out of the building later...I'll just go out the back for once so I don't run into him again. After I had made it into Parts and Service I walked into testing room 05. So I got to work on Sun first by making sure he didn't get hurt on the way here before installing the AI system. Once the AI system was done with it's installment I started to work on Moon. I made sure his endoskeleton was ok like I did with Sun before the installment of the AI system.

     It had taken some time to look them over before having Freddy and Bonnie help me get them into the Daycare. "Hey, Creator? What are their names?" After Sun and Moon was put down I answered Freddy's question, "This is Sundrop and this one is Moondrop." I say as I point to them. "Why do they both have 'drop' in their name?" This time it was Bonnie asking, "Well, because they are each other's support system. They can only go without the other one for a month before their AI system starts to deteriorate to a very unstable system that will be hard to fix. For example, if their personality system was to deteriorate it would be very hard to fix it and have them still be them-self after." I told Freddy that I had to go now before as I have to go back to the main building tomorrow. "You are not going to stay to see them startup?" Asked Bonnie. "I wish I could but there is a sudden problem at the main building that I need to fix. I don't know how long this is going to take but I'll come back the moment I get things in order."

     Once I was out the door I could see Bob by my car...I don't like the look of this. I walked over to him to see he was doing something to the back bumper of my car, "Bob, what are you doing?" The moment I said his name he jumped up before he looked at me. "Oh, I was wanting to talk to you before you left today." I looked him up and down to see that he was standing in front of my back bumper like he didn't want me to see something. "Well, I need to get going now. I don't have time to talk at all right now. I have to get ready to leave by tomorrow morning. Good bye." As I was saying this I had gotten into my car and started the engine up. As I left the parking lot I could see that he was looking at my back bumper. He must have done something to it. It looks like I'm going to an auto mechanic to see what that guy did to my bumper.

...Three Hours Later...

     I can't believe that guy put three trackers onto my car! It's a good thing that my car has external cameras so now I can fire him with a good reason for it too. I had them give them to me before going and putting one at a mail offer and one at a stop sign. The last one I had deactivated to show as proof of evidence against Bob putting them there. Now that that was done I can go to my hotel without him knowing where I'm staying.

     When I got back to the hotel I got my things ready to go before taking a shower and getting ready for bed. I didn't feel up to having dinner at the moment so I decided to just go to bed for now. I have a lot to do tomorrow and I can just go to a Waffle House for breakfast.