|•Chapter Twelve•|

Do check out my another new short story 'Till Old and Grey' in my profile.

__

Haseena has been staring at the ceiling no idea since when.

Contractually falling in love is prohibited, hope so u didn't forget our deal Mrs.Singh. This marriage thing and the drama is all about only one year !!" Her minds still wandering the words slipped by karishma.

It was her compulsion behind this contract marriage not her approval. The deal contracted between only them , the rest were unaware from the beginning.

she needed money & karishma wished for someone who could play a simple drama along as her fake wife all over one year. Karishma was not at all interested in the marriage thing from the very starting but due to the family pressures, blackmailing and overall melodrama , she had to say in.

Her thoughts✨

Why in the earth i am gonna fall for u karishma singh?
You are not someone whom i prefer to desire or like.

You are so so so so so cold that i can't even imagine and i don't like your cold shoulders.

In the fictional worlds , nobles and wattpad books, there are many stories about how cold-hearted peoples fall in love. It sounds heavenly nice to thinking about agressive , cold-hearted , insensitive and dominant person as your life partner but only in the fictional word...

Bcz in the real world its the worst !! Its not romantic at all nd this kind of thing are falter to race my heart.

I don't like someone who just time by time mark my flaws but i love when someone accept me and appriciate me as the way i am in real.

I like sweet , gental and caring partner and u are not one of them. I don't want to be freeze by your coldness but want someone who can melt me by their soft gaze, polite touch , by their gental nature , mini lovely gestures.

Only by providing your warm clothes u can't make mine heart warm & butterfiles into my stomach . You has lack of warmth. I can never fall for your this version then no matter how much beautiful and alluring u are.

Haseena taking a sigh rolled in her side on bed & close her eyes but not before pulling the duvet onto her.

She drifts into sleep turning the light dim.

__

One little girl made her way towards her grandmother and seated on an empty seat opposite her.

She had on a baby blue cute frock with her hairs falling down, adorning a hairband over her head.

"Morning my darling" Her grandmother's words was enough to bring a huge grin on her face.

"Morning darling" She chirped out cutely pouting and lazily devouring her healty fruits. No hate, but she even don't like having fruits that too this early morning.

"Krishu sit straight and then eat properly" Dadi sharply said in commanding tone. Karishma quickly maintain her straight posture.

Dadi - "With fork"

Karishma in cheerless tone , "I don't like this way dadi...kiya main haath se kha sakti hoon plsssss" she acted really cute but no avail her dadi remained strict.

"No, u can't !! do u know how much important discipline or style is in a person's life? Discipline helps a person successful in every way. Whereas the style and royalty make someone attractive and PERFECT ." Dadi said proud.