|•Chapter Fourty Nine•|

Haseena peek at the yummy dishes placing there on the table once then her mehendi which still yet to dry.

Seeing such delicious food, Haseena's mouth was watering but she could not eat it as the mehendi had not dried, so she was forced to leave.

"Hiii" a voice hung in the air, enough efforts to stop her in midtrack and snap towards the voice.

"You!?" Haseena was shocked to see her colleage here. She wonders who invited her.

Karishma who were passing from there stopped abruptly, the ongoing call she forgotten long back.

"Helo helo" the voice was echoing from the otherside in continuous manner but karishma was way more consumed in her own world and attentive more towards Haseena and the unknown lady who were talking about something.

Haseena was laughing along her as if that unknown lady according to her making some really good jokes.

Karishma shook her head closing eyelids to dismiss the sight infront of her and cut the call as the interest of talking with someone died in her. "Why she's doing this" with such thinking her feets outstretching towards them.

she stood behind them. They kept their conversations alive as they still not able to decode her presence behind them. Karishma's jaw clenched as she slip her hands inside her poket to control her fury which's arousing bit by bit.

Atlast she fake coughs to grab their attention.

They turned back as Haseena raise her eyebrows at her and nonanchantly asked, "Kiya ap bhoot banne ki rehersal kar rhi hain?"

Karishma give her a look like 'apni bakwas band karo'

Haseena casually says, "Toh galti toh apki hain na....ap jaise khade the pehela thought hume yaheen aaya"

Karishma rolling her eyes grab her hand and possessively pull her towards her, "Chalo"

Haseena wishpers, "Par kahan?"

"kahi bhi chalo par yahaan maat ruko" She replied wrapping her arms around her waist. Haseena boringly stare her and about to unclasp the grip but karishma make the grip more crucial and give her a cold look, "sochna bhi nhi"

"Aree par karishma ji" Haseena whimpered and get interrupted by the fake cough of her colleage.

"Ahem ahem" she smiles at them sweetly and said more, "ok guys then i should take my leave....see you later sweetheart take care of yourself"

Upon hearing the word 'sweetheart' from her mouth karishma at first gets baffled then boiled up in anger.

Haseena widen her eyes and pointed her finger towards herself, "Me?"

The lady shook head vigorously enjoying the scene unfolding infront of her eyes. she turn towards karishma and speak up, "Haseena ke karishma ji main toh roz apki Haseena ko issi naam se pukarti hoon. Ab apki Haseena hain hi itni pyaari toh sirf Haseena bolna accha nhi lagta so i everyday add 'sweetheart' in her case"

She smirks observing how drastically karishma's facial expressions changing hard than harder cold than colder.

"Chaliye ab main chalti hoon bye sweetheart...school mein milti hoon monday ko" She with this left the place not wanting to burn down by someone's feiry eyes.

Karishma sees her departing away and snap towards Haseena, sternly asked taking a step towards her, "What's this Haseena?"

Haseena takes a step back intimidiated by her aura, "Kiya?"

Karishma take another step towards her, "Why she call u with this name"

Haseena stop her to take another step placing her both elbows each shoulders of her, "Dost hain dost kuch bhi bula sakte hain ek dusre ko....baby shona sweetheart sab kuch isme koi burai nhi hain CPHR"