EPISODE 1: SCHOOL SHUTDOWN

Early in the morning at the roadside, Karen Aimoto in her Seisho High School uniform, walks slowly while looking at the sky. 'The beginning of the spring and also school year. I can't wait to begin as second year student' thinks Karen. Rinko Togetsu and Towa Hikawa run towards her and walk alongside her. 

"Good morning," said Rinko. 

"Morning," chirped Towa. 

"Good morning girls. Ready for our first day as second year student?" asked Karen. 

"I have make some revision last night before today," said Rinko. 

"I don't think we will learn anything today," said Towa. 

"I know. I just want to do small preparation," saidRinko.

The trio enter the school compound. 

"Hello students of Seisho High School. This is Taichi Nakagawa, the student council president. I welcome all students to the school. For first year students, I wish you will enjoy the high school life here. Your seniors will help you anything you need. For second year students, you can help your juniors experience the high school life they deserved. For third years, we will have incoming entry exam for university and college admission so please study hard and at the same time, create memories for your last year here. Now all students please come to the auditorium." 

The trio enter the building and towards the auditorium. Rinko looks at all the first year students that take their seats. 

"I wonder the speech hat our student council president will do on our first day," said Rinko. 

"Maybe just welcome us to the school and hope that we all enjoy the high school life here," said Towa.

At the stage, Taichi stands behind the curtain. Behind him, Shizuha and Miyuki stand, holding the files. On the other side of the stage, the MC sit on the chair, holding the microphone. 

"Good morning students. Thank you for choosing Seisho High School. Now please welcome the student council president, Taichi Nakagawa," said the MC. 

Taichi walks with pride towards the stand and stand behind it. 

"Hello and good morning to all students. Welcome to Seisho High School. I hope you have wonderful school life here. In this school, every students are expected to follow the school rules. Student councils will help you handle the school every time you here as the student of the school..."

At the audience, at second years row, Karen, Rinko and Towa listen to the speech. At first year rows, Chiyu Izumo looks at the rule book. Haruna Nishimoto jolts the notes on the same rule book. Ichie Yumeji hums the newest song while moving her heads left and right. 

Behind the curtain, Shizuha and Miyuki look at Taichi that still give the speech. 

"I hope everything goes well this year. I want to graduate with ease," said Miyuki. 

"You know, there is a rumor about this school being closed after the 3rd year graduate," said Shizuha. 

"School being closed? When?" asked Miyuki, shocked. 

"Because the first years right now are the last batch," said Shizuha, looking at Taichi that walks towards them with students clapping as background. 

"What to do next?" asked Shizuha. 

"Let's go to our class. We still have seat arrangements at our first period," said Taichi. 

"I understand," said Miyuki.

At second year class B, Karen, Rinko and Towa sit on their assigned seat. Towa looks at Karen that yawns.  

"What did you do last night?" asked Kanon.