OVA : START TRUE DREAM

At the clubroom, Taichi checks the website. 'Looks like they make a few changes on the rules. This is going to be tricky' thinks Taichi. He then picks up the paper that has a new lyric on it. 'Time to show the idol group the new Frouze' thinks Taichi. 

Few days later, the group practice their performance. Taichi looks at them that breathe heavily. 

"Okay everyone, take 5," said Taichi as the girls slump to the floor. He chuckles. "It is never easy to be a school idol," said Taichi. 

"Nothing is easy in this world, Taichi-san," said Shizuha. 

"I suppose you're right," said Taichi. 

Towa looks at him that sighs. 

"I don't know being a school idol is hard," said Towa. 

"Nothing in this world is easy, Towa," said Taichi.  

"But maybe you should turn down a bit with the performance," said Shizuha. 

"If we want to win Love Live, we're really need to have the best performance," said Taichi. 

"But this is not fun at all," whined Karen. 

"Not everything being fun and games," said Taichi. 

"If it is not fun and games, I won't be part of it, whined Karen.  

Taichi grits his teeth and sighs. 

"Suit yourself. It was a mistake after all. I suggest you find another name for the group because I won't let you destroy Frouze's name for your selfishness," said Taichi, angrily as he walks away. 

Miyuki sighs.  

At the hallway, Taichi walks angrily. 'If they still think that Love Live is a game, they're in for a rude awakening' thinks Taichi, angrily. He stops in front of student council room and sighs. 'If they still want to playing after that, I want no part of it' thinks Taichi as he opens the door. He sees Shiori sits at the sofa. 

"Shiori, what are you doing here?" asked Taichi, surprised. 

"I visited you at your training and heard the fight," said Shiori. 

He sighs. 

"They just not serious on winning Love Live. They still think it just a game for fun," said Taichi. 

Shiori smiles. 

"Maybe because they still can't solve your riddles," said Shiori. 

Taichi sighs. 

"I did put all my bets on that group but the way they act, I feel I have made a big mistake," said Taichi. 

"Then, let's go to the cafe. I'm pretty sure Oneechan can talk to you," said Shiori. 

"Aren't she suppose to go to her part time working?" asked Taichi, amused. 

"She got off today," said Shiori. 

Nearby, Rinko shocks. 'What does she mean by his riddle? I really don't understand' thinks Rinko. She then runs towards the stairs to the roof.

Taichi and Shiori walk out from the main building. 

"Hello, Tai-kun." He looks at Arisa and Yukina that stand at the gate. 

Shiori smiles as they stand together. 

"Is that stage ready?" asked Shiori. 

"Almost. They're adjusting the light and audio," said Yukina. 

"What stage?" asked Taichi, confused. 

"The final performance of original Frouze. It was Yukina's idea not just to convince you to forgive yourself but to show the new Frouze what it means to be a school idol, let alone winning Love Live," said Arisa.